part -6 ( prank !! )

Karthick was waiting nervously for Shakthi. After seeing her text that she would be late, he thought he had time to calm him down, after all it was his first time going out with girl he liked for a date only that the other person doesn't know it was a date. But Karthick was taken aback when a girl sat near him but composed himself told her that he was waiting for someone.

"Nan vera oruthangluku wait panren"

" pannunga !!! "

He thought " Enna da idhu namma Vera table Ku ponga nu indirect a sonna indha ponnu ipdi solra . Vera vali illa nammale Vera table Ku poiduvom"

( I told her indirectly that she should go to other table but she's asking me to wait. There's no other way,let me go to another table")

He stood up to go to another table but Shakthi also got up

"Enga poreenga ?"

( Where are you going?)

" Enga nan dhn innoruthngluk wait panren sonene ungala Vera table Ku ponga nu indirect a sonna neenga pogama irukeenga adhan name poren"

( I told you I'm waiting for someone leave the table but you didn't budge so I'm going to another table.)

"Your loss"

She shrugged and sat on the chair.
Karthick was totally confused now "who is this girl ?" He let out sigh and went to next table. Karthick was scrolling through Instagram and everytime door opened he looked at the door to let her find him as he didn't know her. "I should have asked what's colour of her dress", he thought. He could sense a strong gaze on him and looked that the girl who took his seat is starring at him.
He asked,

" What? "

"Nothing"

"Then why are staring at me?"

"Nothing"

He then turned his attention to the phone and he again sensed her gaze on him .He stood up and went to seat he was before and asked why was she starring him.

"Okay!! I have seen your short films and I'm kind of a fan "

"Oh!! Thank you !! Do you need to take any photo ? If you are why didn't you tell me before you took my table?"

" Chumma vambu iluthen Karthi!! Epdi react panreenga nu pakradhuku."

( Just pulled your leg to see how you gonna react?)

He was taken aback by the way she addressed her. He doesn't want Shakthi to misunderstand him on their first meet. So he wanted to clear the situation before she comes.

" Enna ma Peru solli koopudra unna Vida periyavan ma Anna nu koopdu illa bro nu koopdu "

( Why are you calling by my name?I'm much older than you address me as brother)

" Neenga palaya aal dhan othukren aana adhukaga Anna nu lam koopda mudiyadhu"

( I know you're a oldie but I can't address you as brother)

" Edhey!! palaya aala ?? "

( What!! Am I a oldie?)

"Aama illaya pinna . Neenga dhna sonneenga"

( Is it not? You also said it right?)

"Nan periyavan u dhn sonen vayasavananu solala"

( I said I am elder than you not oldie)

"Rendum onnu dhn Karthickey!! "

" Paara! thirumba Peru solradha"

" Neenga palaya aal nu prove pannite irukeenga. Tension aagadheenga Bp lam irukum polaye"