part -16 ( what is it?)

. Magic never ends.

*******

Karthick was reading his script for the first schedule that is planned in 2 weeks. They have planned to shoot the family sequences and then Romantic sequences for this schedule. But he was reading the whole script again to get into the character and to know the emotions that he had to go through in those particular scenes. It was not difficult to get into that character because it was basically subtle resemblance of his own self and that is why the producer and director thought he would be a perfect match for this film. A handsome young city guy who falls in love with a girl who is financially independent brought up in strict family. She loves her family, so she decides not to fall for any guy because she very well know that her parents will never allow love marriage that too never allow an intercaste marriage at any cost. From young age she was preached that it is sin to love . On contrary to what she was taught, she believes in love but not want to hurt her parents decides not love anyone builts up a wall around her heart and befriends any guy who is interested in her. As any other romantic film, how hero makes the heroine to fall in love and how he convinces her parents to accept him is plot of the story.

What made Karthick to choose this movie was there was a character that suits him well and though the plot seems like movie with social message, the screenplay flows with romance and comedy. Though he was known for his romantic songs and series, he always done those with the reference from the different movies and actors, but now a days he doesn't want to see reference movies, instead he had to think of one person instantly his heart flutters and he'll have a smile and eyes filled with love. That's what happened in one of the test shoots of this film, he didn't have to try hard to get those reactions like it was before. He himself was surprised.
He was actually amazed whenever his heart flutters when he's with her, because he had never had these feelings when doing intimate scenes with female lead . But his heart beats on its own whenever her kohled eyes looks into his eyes. " Gokkamakka!! andha kannula edho iruku da" his mind replied. He completely believed in telepathy when his phone rang and
Screen showed her name,

"Unaku 100 aaisu ma!!"

" Enna pathi nenachutu irundheengala?" Shakthi asked with excitement.

"Yeahh! Ipo dhan unaku call pannalam nu nenachen . Neeye call pannita!"

"Apdiya!! Enna vishayam?" Shakthi asked with a smile knowing between them there is no need for a reason . Karthick being Karthick tried to flirt with her.

"En edhachu vishayam irundha dhan unaku nan call pannanuma Enna?"

But Shakthi being shakthi tried to pull his leg knowing what will irritate him.

"Aprm theva illama yaarachu call pannuvangla vettiya irukravanga venumna apdi Panalam. neengalam evlo periya hero evlo periya production house la movie pannitu irukeenga epdi summa vettiya call panniveenga ,hero sir?"

Whenever he tried to flirt which is actually very new to him , two things happen one she doesn't understand that he is trying to flirt and react innocently and two she totally understand what he's trying to do either she distracts with other topic or mock him . Now, Karthick really didn't have any reason to call her, but at the same time he was not being idle. He was actually busy preparing for his shoot. It clicked his tongue and whined,

"Ipo idhuku nan Enna reply panradhu summa Pannenu sonna vettiya irukeengla kalaipa! reason irukuna Enna reason u kepa ! Unaku idhu thevaiyada Karthickey! Romantic pesradhuku unaku Vera aale kedaikalaya da?". Almost mumbling the last sentence which was clearly heard by shakthi.

" Ohhhhh!! Apo neraya Peru irukanga pola Schedule potu romantic a pesa?" , She asked raising her left eyebrow. Karthick gulped and brought his hands together praying her,