001. stinky sadie

CHAPTER ONE

CHAPTER ONE

𝐒𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐊𝐄 𝐔𝐏 to be greeted by the feeling of Harry's hands playing with her hair, her head nuzzled into his broad chest and arms wrapped around his waist, practically clinging onto each other.

The feeling of Harry's hand running through her smooth hair sent an insane amount of warmth into her, the comfort in contrast from the previous night.

Harry noticed the small smile formed on the girl in front of him causing him to pull away from her shining hair and sinking himself further down the bed to her level.

Their noses were touching as he subtly rubbed them together, a thing they've done since the first year they met, a signal to show how they wouldn't want to be anyway but right here.

Sadie kept her eyes locked onto his, reminding her that she always comments on how pretty his eyes are, he normally denies it and shrugs the whole conversation off.

"Hi..." She whispers seeing a small smile reflect her own on the beautiful boy in front of her.

"Hi Sade." He mumbled back, reluctantly loosening his grip on her bare back and moving to sit up letting the covers drop to his hips.

Sadie didn't bother to move from her comfy position as she asked, "Meeting up with the guys today I'm assuming?" she questioned while rubbing the sleep out of her eyes watching Harry turn to the sound of her voice.

"Filming the new video, it's meant to be the punishment pool again but more extreme." He groaned letting himself fall straight back onto his bed, landing comfortably on Sadie's lap.

"Oh lucky you Harold!" She raised her voice sarcastically causing Harry to move off her lap, shaking his head as he muttered a "piss off!"

The girl forced herself upwards to sit directly in-front of him, a duvet covering the distance between their naked bodies.

Her hands found their way to his face as he held his head up, his eyes staring deeply into hers.

"Look, if you go and do that video, when you come back... there will be a surprise for you..." She whispered the last part seductively watching his eyes darken with lust in an instant, a smirk now planted on her face at even the thought of what they are going to do later.

"Fuck." He practically groaned, his body now begging for the duvet to be removed from in between the two, needing his hands on her now.