009. stupid bitch hailey

CHAPTER NINE

CHAPTER NINE

𝐈𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐃 one of Sadie's favourite time of the year, Halloween. The idea of simply having fun, dressing up in costumes you would forget about in years to come, and getting drunk with her mates around her, thrilled the woman.

Sadie was the one who had gotten the sidemen themselves into the spirit of halloween, none of them were too keen on that time of the year until they had spotted her with their favourite alcohol in her hands (she had even thought ahead, convincing Tobi by sliding him an apple juice beforehand).

It was Sadie's goal to make this party the best yet, grabbing Ethan into the planning because that man knows how to throw a party.

After Sadie had proposed the idea to Harry, he agreed immediately. However, he mentioned that he would only go if he got to choose the woman's outfit. Sadie, without thinking about what on earth she's about to agree to, nodded in an instant.

It had only just hit her what she had agreed to when she saw Harry holding up the tackiest Black Widow costume with the most unflattering wig she had ever seen, the exact outfit her and Talia had laughed at prior to the party's theme of halloween costumes.

Sadie stood from her seat on the sofa and left her speechless expression ironically do all the talking. "It only gets worse, love." Harry laughed watching her eyes widen and her jaw drop an inch more.

Fumbling on her words, she pointed between Harry and the costume. "How could this possibly get worse?" She groaned running her hand through her hair.

Harry chest rose and fell and he chuckled, "This was the only size they had." Sadie's brows furrowed, tilting her head to the side for him to finish. "It's a kids size 13"

The woman gasped and slapped her hands over her mouth as she stared at the small costume in him hands, watching the man she loved (again definitely platonically) throw his head back with genuine laughter.

"Harry! I'm not wearing that!" Sadie removed her hands from her face, revealing her agape mouth and eyes wide as ever. Harry's head snapped back to her, shaking his head.

"No, no you promised! And you're not alone..." He smiled holding up a kids outfit of Captain America, signalling this was the outfit he would wear in karma to the only size they had for Sadie.

The two of them wheezed as Harry held up both the costumes in either hand, laughs silent as the man fell onto the sofa beside Sadie. His hand falling onto her bare thigh as their necks craned back onto the head of the sofa, giggles bubbling out of their smiles.