027. loving her is too easy

CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN

𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐀𝐓 on his stool, swaying his legs back and forth as his hands fiddled with the Sidemen candle placed on the desk in front of him; praying he wouldn't knock over the mic (Josh already had his bets on him doing so—).

The group waited patiently for a question regarding themselves. JJ was deep into conversation about his announcement of an upcoming fight he was to have, the group supportive and excited to see him back in action.

Tobi sat next to Harry, calmly watching his antics as it allowed him to be somewhat entertained as he had no clue of the techniques JJ was whipping out.

"Harry." He perked up hearing his name leave Simon's lips, a phone in his hand and eyes scanning over the question submitted if it was appropriate or relevant.

A small smirk twitched onto his lips, Harry let out a groan at Simon's reaction; knowing damn well what the question included. Or should I say, who it included?

"You recently announced your relationship with Sadie Edwards, correct?"

"Correct, mate." He cringed slightly as his mind ran through every possible question that could involve his girlfriend, the sweet, lovely woman sat back at home, oblivious to the Hell he was about to face.

"Do you see yourself going somewhere with her?" Simon's eyes stared bullets into the side of Harry's head. JJ let out a small 'ooh' and slowly turned his head to face the man in question, everyone else following suit.

"Oh, Hell," Harry said, the group laughing and egging him on to answer. People had paid for this content, you've gotta give them what they want. "I mean, yeah. Obviously. What is this? Love Island?"

Vik shook his head, "Nah, Nah. Like do you think you'd move in with her or something chill like that?"

Harry shrugged his shoulders, "Definitely, yeah. I guess. This is scary, man!" He squealed as all the cameras turned to face him, some zooming in and the laughter of his friends did little to help.

"Yeah, I reckon I could see myself living with her with probably a dog or something. Like a family dog."

Tobi's head shot up, "A family dog? You wanna have a family with her?"

Harry's mouth opened and closed, looking around the room at grinning faces and scrunched noses the further Harry exposed himself; he looked like a lost deer.

"I—I mean, like— like..." He stuttered, Josh leaned over to pat him on the back as his cheeks got hotter by the minute, the six of them practically feeling the stress drip off of him with every sweat pellet that slipped from his forehead.

He stumbled over his words, the make-it-or-break-it situation that would determine the outlook on people's views, and his girlfriends sat at home right now.

"I'm not gonna lie to you, lads. I see myself having kids with her." Harry grinned sheepishly, cheeks flushing and gasps heard around the room.

JJ smacked the table and stood up, screaming at the top of his lungs with glee while Simon sat with a hand clasped over his open mouth, eyes wide. Tobi was grinning ear to ear, hands massaging Harry's shoulders as he shook his head. Josh and Vik looked at one other with disbelief, had their Harry (the one who would still scream over Fifa packs) admit to finding a future in this lucky lady they called their best friend. Ethan just sat there in silence, hands squishing his face as he tried not to cry in front of the cameras; he was so proud of Harry.

Harry shrugged his shoulders, "I mean, yeah. While it's out there, I might as well say this—"

"I really could imagine myself leaving youtube whenever she did. I'd literally drop this to create a family and future with her, in all seriousness. It's gone so well these past few months and we've been friends for more or less a decade, so it's a given that I'd do anything for her. I think we're ready at the end of the day."

Ethan's head fell onto the desk, screaming into the sheets as the room erupted with yells and awes. Never did they think they'd see the day Harry was so whipped for a woman.

"That's well cute, man." Josh tilted his head, a smile etched onto his face and cheeks slightly red with excitement for the happy couple.

"Come here, brother," JJ called the group over for a group hug. They all gathered around and wrapped their arms around each other, laughing and a few secret tears staining each other's clothes.

They stayed huddled, no one wanted to move because they knew as soon as they did: Harry would be gone.

It was a long time coming, really. There would always be Harry and Sadie at the end of the day, whether that lasted or not, it was a priority in circumstances. Nothing against Sadie or anything, they despised her for being too perfect for him. They envied their love, that she had taken the man they'd once taken under their wing and made him happier than ever; making his life fulfilled and borderline romantic movie-type shit. And damn you, Sadie. Loving her is too easy.

HARRY <3
TODAY AT 11:34AM

Sadie <3
harry can you come over

Harry <3
yeah sure
why love?

Sadie <3
cool see you soon

Harry <3
sadie??
why do you want me to come over??
are you upset about someting??

Sadie <3
i'll tell you when you get here
just come over pls

Harry <3
did i do something wrong??

Sadie <3
not necessarily
come over

Harry <3
wtf
coming over see you soon
i love you
read at 11:36am

molly speaks!
i cant handle the chapters slimming down

it's too much

ITS MY BIRTHDAY SOON DHBSHXHD