𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄!

EPILOGUE

EPILOGUE

WROETOSHAW POSTED ON YOUTUBE! CLICK TO SEE.

'we've got ALOT to tell you'

"I feel old doing this now. What's it been? Six years?"

"It's been seven, actually. It's crazy how fast time goes."

"Literally, it feels like yesterday we were those two kids sat in front of a camera begging that this video will be the one that goes viral."

"Well, look where we are now, Sade."

.・゜゜・  ・゜゜・.

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐔𝐍𝐔𝐒𝐔𝐀𝐋. Very unusual in the fact that neither of them had done this in over 2000 days. The feeling felt foreign to them, muscles aching with overwhelming nostalgia.

Sadie was tucked under Harry's arm slung around her shoulders, their chairs pressed against each other with the new background of their shared house blurred into the background.

They could smell the pestering comments from a mile away. Seven years of radio silence after the announcement that Harry Lewis and Sadie Edwards would end their youtube career at the exact same time within a six-minute video, the world didn't expect to miss their faces as much as they did.

Paparazzi stalked the couple like hawks the second the video was uploaded, searching for a scoop into their newly 'retired' life with the outlook for a future between the two. But they gathered a mere few photos of the two simply doing what every other citizen would do. It was rumoured, at one point, the couple had split, gone their separate ways. Harry and Sadie had seen this, the two laughing at the reports while Harry's hand rested on the bump on her stomach.

________

"Hey, guys. Been a while, huh?"

It felt weird most definitely. Partially forgetting that the majority of their teenage hood and early adults were set in front of a camera and talking to no one in particular, just who unfortunately clicked on their video that day.

________

"So, you're probably thinking: What the fuck? Harry uploaded a main channel video? Yeah, me too. But seriously, this video was very much needed."

The two looked at each other and took in a deep breath, ready to spill all that had gone on within the more than necessary time skip.