007. ethan knows? ethan knows!

CHAPTER SEVEN

CHAPTER SEVEN

𝐒𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐄 𝐒𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐃𝐋𝐘 into Harry's chest, his cold hand touching her cheek alerted the once sleeping girl. She opened her eyes hesitantly, not wanting to face the so tiring (literally sitting down in-front of a computer all day) job of hers.

Slowly opening her eyes, Sadie caught Harry in a deep track of thought seeing his eye-line not move from the wall directly in-front of him. Blinking away the sleep from her eyes, she tilted her head up to the man practically laying on top of her.

"Hey stranger." She whispered, voice weak from hours of sleep. The blonde snapped his head towards the sound of her soothing morning voice he had heard one to many times to be considered friend-like.

He smiled brightly at her, "Good morning, it's only" He lifted up his phone from the cracks of the sofa and tapped the screen in front of both of their faces, "one pm." He smirked.

Sadie shook her head as the man above her smiled snuggly at her lack of productivity halfway through the day. "I can't be asked to stream today!" She groaned as she grabbed a cushion from behind her head, smashing onto her face hearing a muffled yell immediately after.

Harry laughed lightly at her dramatics, pulling the cushion off her face only to see her laughing at herself. "You're such an idiots, Sadie" Harry chucked, smoothing out the fluffed up hair she had caused on the top of her head.

Sadie gasped at the boy above her, "I'm the idiot?" she attempted to hide a huge grin. Harry nodded in an extremely obvious way hinted that it was more of a fact than something he says.

The girl sat up, coming chest to chest with the blonde in front of her. "You're the one who had his nudes leaked!" It was game on.

Harry gawked at the woman pressed against him, she had brought up only the most embarrassing point of his career. "It was 'bath-time boys!'" He pointed accusingly at her face.

Sadie opened up her mouth to retort back a diss, but Harry beat her to it. "Remember when we were partners for a science project and for a whole month and a half, you thought my name was Barry!"

The woman's eyes grew wide instantly, feeling her cheeks grow warm. "You didn't correct me!" Her pearly white teeth showing as a beaming smile was displayed on her face. "If anything, that's more embarrassing for you Harry!"

"Oh yeah, because I was the one who tripped up a fan and made them fall face first into the fish pond!" Harry genuinely laughed remembering that time. Seeing Sadie panic and quickly help a dripping wet fan out of the pond, watching a fish suck on her bag still floating in the water.