004. sidemen tinder in real life

CHAPTER FOUR

CHAPTER FOUR

𝐒𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐃 a queue of beautiful women she had recognised from the internet, feeling calm surrounded by people she knew and joined the same career as herself.

She was oddly excited for the video Vik had asked her to join, telling her it was a tinder in real life, youtuber edition. Explaining to her that she would fit right in with her close friendship with all the sidemen and she was at her peak in youtube status, only adding more hype to herself and the sidemen individually.

Hearing the squeak of trainers against the floor alerted Sadie that she would be up soon. Watching each woman leave one by one made it very aware that her time to overthink was running out.

Noticing Kon was walking her way, she straightened out any crinkles in her flannel placed over a white t-shirt. Signalling that it was Sadie's turn, he ushered him to follow in his footsteps taking her to the setup.

Walking up the stairs, she was blinded by the bright lights the camera crew had been spending hours on getting it perfect. The set looked much more professional compared the the one she normally uses currently up in her bedroom.

Upon seeing her arrival, all of the men cheered at the familiar face they loved and see practically everyday. Instructed to stand on the spot and introduce oneself, she did as she was told.

"Hey, I'm Sadie and I am 23 years old" She smiled into the camera as the men opposite her were anything but silent. Glancing towards the line of her best friends, she gleamed knowing this was going to be one hell of a video.

Stepping up first, JJ strutted up to the spot with pure confidence.

"Hi, I'm JJ, and is your name winter? Because you'll be coming soon."

Everyone in the room gasped, Ethan letting out a howl of laughter. Sadie looked towards Harry, with her jaw dropped, to see him smiling shaking his head in disbelief that his friend had just said that.

Sadie, struggling to say anything with the laughter erupting from her lips, shook her head as she pointed him into the No side. JJ had never looked more offended. With his hand placed over his chest, the man walked over to the left in a fake sulk.

Next up was Simon, he giggled like a childish school girl before he said:

"Hi, I'm Simon and this may seem corny, but you're making me horny" He winked as Sadie let out a comical gasp along with everyone again, including the camera crew this time.