023. the one where they all find out

CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE

SADIE'S NOTES

15/04/22
so basically everyone knows now
right what happened was

________

friday night, simon's apartment
the first to find out: simon

𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐓 out asleep on the sofa, his head wedged between two cushions, surprisingly not suffocating yet. Simon had his feet up on the table in front of him, lounging on the comfort of his sofa, squished slightly with the amounts Harry took up. Simon sighed as the next episode rolled on of 'New Girl' (finally agreeing to Harry's pestering to begin the show).

Simon turned his head hearing Harry's phone ping, the object sat on the arm of the couch, dangerously close to the edge. His hands wiped the sleep out of his eyes and leant forward to tap against Harry's leg.

"Your phone's going off, Bog." He mumbled, irritated by the continuous ringing.

Harry didn't move in the slightest. Simon thought he was dead at one point, quickly discarding that thought as a snore erupted from his agape mouth.

He tapped against his leg again, "Harry?". No response. Again? "Harry!". Shocker: No response.

"Fine." Simon gave up, stomping over to the phone and picking it up with squinted eyes. He was about to shut it down before his eyes landed upon the heart next to a name.

Sadie <3

Simon stumbled back slightly, eyes now wide and hands clasped onto the phone watching it ring. He convinced himself it was a platonic heart, everyone had a heart next to their favourite friends contact! Hence Harry's questionable contact on Simon's phone.

The ringing stopped after a moment, the ID disappearing and the lockscreen flashing brightly for Simon to see clearly.

A picture of Harry kissing a woman with very, very familiar hair. One that looked suspicious like a friend of his, coincidence? I think not.

Harry Lewis was dating Sadie Edwards. Oh, my God.

SADIE <3

TODAY AT 21:32PM

Sadie <3
harry?
you alright you haven't answered your phone in like 4 hours
are you okay?