024. twitter is terrifying

CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR

CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐒 to be one of the scariest things any influencer or celebrity can face. The prodding at what happens during every second of their life, the degrading questions thrust upon you of what the hell your life consisted of. Take it from the pros: keep as much as you can private. But with a pretty lady by your side, the world is bound to dig their claws into whatever they can scoop up for a story.

SIDEMEN.NEWS UPDATES!
Harry Lewis (Wroetoshaw) and Sadie Edwards dating?

The pair seemed loved up during Sidemen member Ethan Payne's gender reveal party. The couple were seen by the bar with friends surrounding them. See image below.

The people surrounding them didn't seem fazed

The people surrounding them didn't seem fazed. Either they are dating and their friends know, or they really are just friends who are extremely close.

The rumours upon 'Wroetosadie' being real have surfaced since 2016 to now, 2022. The two have been friends since the end of secondary school up the the current careers they share, it wouldn't be a surprise if they are dating currently due to how long they've know each other.

Do you think Harry and Sadie are dating?
Or do you think they are just friends?

comments:

username this is a joke right, two people can be friends and still be close stop trying to get money off this

username harry's literally kissing her forehead they have to be together

username if they're dating cool, if they're not oh well. you should respect their privacy either way and let them enjoy a party without dealing with you lot

username OMG? ive waited so long for this

username who's been here since 2016🖐