Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Thirteen

Jingles opens my door and offers me a hand to help me out of the limo. Yep that’s right! Limo! How Jingles had managed to put this all together in such a short time I will never know. I think he might have asked Star for help. 

Once I am out of the limo Jingles offers his elbow which I accept gratefully. “You clean up nice” He whispers sweetly but with a little humour in his voice.

“Not too bad yourself, champ!”                I reply and pat his chest with my free hand which he catches and presses to his lips; right in front of a load of cameras.  They snap away even though they have no idea who we are. “What are you doing?” I ask Jingles sceptically.

I turn around and stare at the huge hotel that this event is being hosted at. The whole fron of the building it lit up with twinkly lights. There are lots of people outside with cameras and asking for autographs. I am guessing there is going to be some very important people here tonight. I see Bear stood at the top of the steps with Abby hanging off his arm. I quickly look away before he notices me staring.

“Bear is watching. So why don’t we give him a show?” He wiggles his eyebrows out me and grins widely. I smirk back in silent confirmation. It is at this moment Jingles spins me around, dips me and slaps a big fat kiss on my lips. I squeal and bite his lip, hard. He pulls away slightly and says “I didn’t know you liked it rough pretty girl.” I laugh and repeatedly hit him in the head with my clutch bag. “Okay, Okay” He says as he backs away and holds his hands up. I just walk backwards towards the doors and laugh at him.

I walk until I hit a wall. “Oh shit” I turn around to see where I am and realise I have in fact hit Kellan. “Not a wall. Ah well, easy mistake!”  I say and quickly move towards Jingles but Kellan grabs my wrist. He drags me inside and into an uninhabited room of the hotel.

“What are you doing here?” Kellan whispers angrily at me.

“Jingles asked me to go with him because he thought I needed a little cheering up.”

“And did you need cheering up?” He asked.

“Well yeah. I have been miserable the past couple of weeks and you don’t seem to give a shit. I can’t keep doing this Kellan.”

 “Of course I give a shit.” He says and places his hand on my cheek.

“If you gave a shit about me then you wouldn’t have made me wait this long. You would have broken up with Abby weeks ago.”

“That’s not true! You are the only person I give a shit about.”

“Don’t lie to me!” I scream in frustration.

“Kienna, you need to be quiet. I can’t risk people hearing this.”

“You mean you can’t risk Abby hearing this? Because you won’t get your precious money. Well it’s nice to know where I stand.” I say through my teeth. “You know what Kellan? Fuck you! I am not doing this anymore.”

“Kienna. Don’t do this. I will break it off with her just give me some time.”

“I have given you enough fucking time. I am fed up with it! I am fed up with being the other woman!” I said with tears streaming down my face. “I won’t do it anymore Kel. Goodbye.” I said in defeated voice and I walked out the door.

***  

Kellan’s POV

I watch her as she walks out of the door and possibly my life.

“FUCK!” I shout and pick up the vase on the nearby table and launch it at the wall. I feel the tears brimming my eyes but I will not cry. I can’t. I take a few deep breaths and I know what I have to do.

I walk out of the room with a new determination but Jingles grabs my arm.

“What the fuck are you doing to that poor Girl, Man?” Jingles asks me.

“Do not go there.” I say in a quiet but threatening voice. “Have you seen Abby?” I ask him in the same tone.

“Fuck Abby! You need to be worrying about Kienna. She just ran out of here crying her eyes out, no doubt because of you and that whore!”  Jingles replies.

I take my hand and grab Jingles throat and pin him against the wall. “This is none of your fucking business and don’t think I have forgotten about you putting your hands all over what is mine. I should cut of both of your arms for that but I might spare you and just cut of your hands.” I tell him in complete seriousness. I let his throat go and look to Abby who is now shouting at me for making a scene.

“Shut the fuck up!” I say to Abby. “I have had enough of your shit. It’s over!”

“What about your Grandfather and the money?”  She screams

“I don’t give a shit about any of that. All I care about is the one woman that hates me right now.”

“What are you talking about? Oh my god. Are you seeing someone else?! You are, aren’t you?!” She continues to scream at me as I walk out of the door. I hear Jingles cheering in the back ground and I smile. I am finally doing something myself.

I quickly head back to my house because I know that’s where Kienna is. She loves the beach at the edge of my property. She says it makes her feel close to her mum and she likes to go there to think. I can’t think to where else she would be.

***

Kienna’s POV

I am walking along the shore with my feet in the water. My mum used to love the beach and being here makes me feel closer to her. She always knew what to say. What I would give to have her here now…

“I thought you would be here.” I heard a deep voice say.

“I was just about to leave and then you will never have to see me again.” I reply but don’t turn around.

“What do you mean?” He asks

“I am going to move back to England. Australia isn’t working out for me.” I tell him.

He puts his arms around my waist and puts his chin on my head. “Don’t go.” He whispers in my ear.

“I put my hands on his and say “I can’t stay and watch you with her. It hurts too much.”

“That’s not a problem anymore.”

“What are you talking about, Kel?”  I move from his arms and turn to face him.

“I broke it off with her. I can’t lose you”

“It’s too late!”

“No it’s not! You can’t leave me!”

“Give me one good reason on why I should stay?!” I pled at him with tears once agan falling down my cheeks.

“Because I am in Fucking love with you!” He shouts then steps closer to me. He takes my face in his hands and then places a light kiss on my lips. “I love you.” He whispers not moving his lip from mine. I see a single tear fall down his cheek and I know he means every word.

“I love you too.” I whisper back not moving my lips from his. A smile lights p his face in a way I have never seen. It is like all the darkness and worries have left his eyes and everything is finally complete. His places his lips on mine and we passionately kiss. We start removing each other’s clothes and when we are naked he gently lays me on the sand. He positions himself over me and I tense “I have never done this before” I whisper.

“Good” He replies with a huge grin and we make love under the stars.