Chapter Two

CHAPTER TWO

I’m my room putting the finishing touches to my outfit. Starla has done an amazing job. She has loosely curled my rainbow coloured hair and pined half of it up so that it all cascades down my back. My eye Smokey make-up and bright red lip gloss looks great. star has chosen me a black cropped t-shirt which shows off my navel ring and my corset piercings down the length of my back; I have chosen black and blue ribbons for my corset piercings so that it matches my eyes.  She has paired that with a pair of black leather pants which fit me like a second skin and my heeled combat boots.

when I am satisfied that I don’t have lipstick on my teeth I walk into the living room just as star is opening the door to her band mates.

star starts to introduce the boys "right, this fuckwad here is Beast and he  plays drums" I turn to look at the man who looks exactly like the hulk only he is not green and his hair is brown rather than black. He is covered head to toe in tattoos and everything about him looks menacing except his eyes which show every single emotion he is feeling; at the moment he looks a little in lust.

I hold out my hand and say "nice to meet you".

He takes my hand and puts it to his lips as he gets down on one knee. "It is an absolute pleasure to meet you. But it would give me a lot more pleasure to have you in my bed tonight"

I start pissing myself laughing and say "I’m sorry darling but there is a bigger chance that I would get into stars bed than yours".

 "Ah I get it, you are into girls. Don’t worry we don’t judge"

"I’m not a lesbian! You just happen to be one of the last people on this planet that I would ever sleep with"

"And why is that hun?"

"Because I haven’t known you for a minute and you are already suggesting that we should have sex."

Starla hits Beast on the back of the head and he starts singing Brittany spears' "hit me baby one more time" while playfully spanking his ass and dancing around the room.

I role my eyes as Star introduces the other guy to me. “This retard here is scar and he plays base”.  Scar is small and skinny and has a scar going from his forehead right the way through his eye and finishes just below his cheek bone.

I can see where that nickname came from.

Scar gives me a small smile and says “hi” but makes no move towards me. Thank god.

“Bear is already at the club but he is working so he isn’t sure if he can join us tonight” scar says looking at starla.

“Okay. I Swear that boy is always working” she says quietly.

“Bear?” I ask directing it at no one in particular.

Star answers the question first. “Bear is what everyone calls kellan. I only call him kellan because he hates it and I love winding him up”.

“Fair enough” I reply.

“So let’s get this show on the road. Are you guys ready to go?” beast asks me and starla.

“yep. We are all good” star says grabbing my arm and skipping towards the door.

Once everyone is out and the apartment is all locked up we head towards Beasts car.  He has a huge black 4 by 4 the car is so high I think I am going to need a hand getting in. beast unlocks the car and everyone piles in. I manage to get in the car without in embarrassing myself too much.

I am so glad I didn't wear a dress tonight. The last thing I need to do is give these people a show after just meeting them.

The car journey is only about 10 minutes from our apartment so the ride passes quickly. We park round the corner from the club and then head towards the entrance of millennia. We walk up to the club doors and the security guard unhooks the red rope and waves us straight through to the VIP lounge. We sit a booth and order our drinks.

***

Two rum and cokes and three tequila shots later I’m having a blast. Star and I have been dancing nonstop for the past hour and I have danced with more guys tonight than I ever have in my life. My feet started hurting a while ago so I left my shoes with beast. This is also the first time I have been drunk and I love it.  Although I now need a pee.

I signal to star that I’m going to the loos because there is no way she will hear me if I yell.  I head toward the back of the club to wear the toilets are I walk straight into some guy’s muscular chest. I wobble on my feet and the man’s firm arms land on my waist to steady me. I go to take a step back and trip. I grab the blokes arm to stop me from falling but instead he’s going down with me. I feel a searing pain in my head and then everything goes black.