Chapter Four

CHAPTER FOUR

I wake with a pounding headache and extremely sore muscles. I go to sit up but my head starts to swim so I quickly lay back down.

Blimey! How much did I drink last night?!

I close my eyes hoping sleep with claim me once again but it doesn’t.  I sigh and attempt to get out of bed again. When I am finally standing I smell coffee coming from the kitchen.

Yum!

I look around my room for a bra and find my sports one on my door handle.

That will do!

I quickly slip the bra on and head for the kitchen. I hear star sat on the sofa watching Tv but I don’t spare her a glance on my way through the apartment. When I make the short distance to the kitchen I go in search of a mug. When I finally find one I fill it with coffee and take a sip. It feels like silk going down my dry throat.

“Umm Kienna? You might want to put some clothes on. We have company.” Starla hesitantly says.

“Star, I don’t care if we have the bloody queen of England in our apartment. I need coffee before I even think about putting clothes on.” I reply with my back to her and our guests.

“Rough night?” Someone says in a knowing voice which is then followed by a small chuckle. I recognise the voice but I cannot place it. So I turn to see who it belongs to. My eyes immediately lock with a purple pair and all the memories of last night come flooding back.

“Holy shit! It’s you!” I exclaim.

“You know each other?” Beast asks in a confused tone. I break the stare and turn to look at Beast. He is stood leaning on the doors leading out to the balcony with Scar. I didn’t realise they were here to. I suddenly wish I had more clothing on…

Purple eyes begins to reply. “Umm well...You know that girl I was telling you about earlier? The one that passed out on me last night? It just so happens to be this woman right here.” He says motioning to me. I grumble and run my hands down my face as everybody else laughs.

Purple eyes get up. “I don’t think I have properly introduced myself. I am Kellan… er I mean Bear.” He says as he holds out his hand for me to shake.

I take his hand and I suddenly feel on fire and I swear my heart is beating so fast that he can hear it. “I would say it is a pleasure to meet you. But I was hoping I would never see you again.” I reply in what I hope was a cool manor. I don’t want him to know how much effect he has on me. 

I meet his eyes and I blush. My heart is also beating at what feels like 100mph. Kellan seems to be having some trouble too. His breathing has laboured and I can feel his pulse beating in my hand. We stand there looking at each other for what feels like ages.

I am finally brought to my senses by the sound of star clearing her throat. I need to get away from him.

 “I am...er...gonna go…umm... put some clothes on?” I say not meaning for it to come out like a question. I quickly make a run for my bedroom not waiting for any acknowledgement.

As I am walking down the hall I hear Kellan excuse himself to use the bathroom. As my hand clutches the door knob to my room I feel a hard body come up behind me. I immediately know it is Kellan. He puts one of his large hands on my hand and opens the door.  He quickly ushers me through the door and the closes the door after he comes in behind me.

He then spins me around and pins me to the door. His breathing is heavy and he has a drop of sweat on his eyebrow. His face is so close to mine that I can feel his breaths on my lips. He then lowers his mouth to mine. At first I am too scared and stunned to kiss back but after a few seconds I join the kiss. I open my mouth and our tongues collide. We kiss for what could have been hours with a fusion on nibbling and sucking each other’s mouths. Kellan lifts my hands above my head and starts to kiss down my neck. I am panting loudly and I am trying not to grown by the pleasure kellan is bringing to my body.

“We. Have. To. Stop.” I say between each pant. Kellan’s kisses on my neck slow to a stop. He then brings up his head and rests his against mine. I start to wriggle my hands silently pleading for him to let go of my hands. He gets the message and releases my hands so they fall and hang loosely at my sides. 

I look away first and attempt to move past his but his huge body holds me in place. Kellan brings his hand up towards my face and I tense. He gently takes my chin and moves my head so I am looking directly at him. “You are safe with me. I will not break my promise.” I give him a nod and start to relax.  “We have band practise now at my house so you want to come and watch?” I nod again because I am still unable to speak. “Okay then”. He opens  the door and makes his way out and I follow. He turns back and his eyes run the length of my body. “No matter how much I like seeing you in such little clothing, I suggest you put some more clothes on in public.” He says and then winks at me.

I blush and mumble “right “and go back into my room in search of some clothing.