Chapter Five

CHAPTER FIVE.

Once I am all dressed and ready to go, we all leave the apartment to go to Kellan’s house. I head towards the huge 4 by 4 with Starla, Beast and Scar but Kellan grabs my wrist before I can climb into the car.

“You are coming with me” He tells me and plonks a helmet on my head.

“Okay” I reply as he dragged me over to his Harley. He sits on it with grace and then holds out a hand to help me on. I swing one leg over the seat then settle myself so that I am plastered to his back.

Kellan grabs both my hands and places them around his waist and our fingers are interlinked. “Hold on baby girl” He gives my hands a squeeze and then let’s go to put his helmet and gloves on. He then places his hands on the handlebars, kicks up the stand and we go speeding out of the parking lot.

I squeal and have my eyes closed for the first 5 minutes of the ride and kellan just chuckles at my reaction. I start to get used to the ride and begin to enjoy it. It has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that I am clinging to the hottest guy on earth.  The ride to kellan’s takes another 40 minutes but it still isn’t long enough.

We come to a huge set of gates and they open automatically for us. We ride for another mile or so before we pull up in front of a huge mansion. The house is extremely modern. The front of the palace is completely glass and I suspect the majority of the rest of the house is to. The gardens are very pretty and I can even hear the sea very close by.  The house really is stunning. Just like the man that owns it.

Kellan climbs of the bike and takes off his helmet and gloves. He then turns to me and puts his large hands on my waist and lifts me off the bike with ease, which isn’t the easiest thing to do because I am not the lightest girl in the world. He takes my helmet off my head and places a sweet kiss on my lips which brings me out of my daze.

I meet kellan’s eyes and tell him “Your house is really beautiful” … and so are you… He laughs and smiles widely showing off his dimples. When he smiles he looks almost boyish instead of the hard rigid man I have known him to be.  It takes me a few moments to release I said the last part aloud. I blush and look away.

Kellan takes my chin and makes me look in to his eyes. His face is once again serious. “There isn’t even a word that would do justice to describe your beauty.” I am lost for words so I place my lips to his. He runs his tongue along my bottom lip wanting entrance and I open my mouth with no hesitation. Our tongues collide and we both gasp at our strong connection. Kellan places his hands on my bum and lifts me on to the seat of his bike. I wrap my legs around his waist and I pull his body closer to mine. I want this man and I can feel that he wants me to.

No other man has made me feel as beautiful and as wanted as this man has. But why would he want me? The words of my ex come back to me “You fat whore…No one will ever want you..”

Tears prick my eyes and I place my hands on kellan’s chest to push him away. Before kellan can ask any questions Beast’s 4 by 4 comes up behind us. I run over to star, who is just getting her guitar out of the boot. I can feel kellan’s burning gaze on the back of my head but I ignore it and make my way into the house with star.

Starla enters kellan’s house and I quickly follow behind. The first room of the house is enormous. There is a huge white sparkling stair case with black banisters which look like trees. There is a huge black crystal chandelier hanging above us and lots of different hallways and doors leading of in different directions. I hear heel shoes clicking on the marble floor I lift my head and see a woman coming towards us. The woman appears to be in her late 40’s early 50’s due to her greying red hair. She smiles brightly and quickly engulfs star into a hug.

“My dear, how have you been?” She asks starla in a high pitch voice.

“Hey Mrs K. I didn’t know you were going to be here.” Star replies.

“I just had to drop a few things off.” She lets go of star and looks to me. “Ah you must be Kienna. I’m kellan’s mum. Everyone calls me Mrs K but feel free to call me Maria.” She says as she wraps her arms around me and after a few seconds I do the same. Once she releases me from her arms she places both her hands on either side of my face and brushes my fringe back from my forehead.  I know she sees the still pink scar which runs from my hairline to just above my eyebrow. She removes her hands and lets my hair fall back in to place. “My, you are a pretty thing aren’t you?” She takes one of my hands and puts it in hers and gives it a squeeze. I immediately feel calmer and I give her a small smile.

As soon as the rest of the guys get in Kellan he runs towards Mrs K and scoops her up into a huge hug with her feet no longer touching the floor. She squeals and everyone else laughs. You can tell how much affection Kellan has for his mum. It makes him seem like a small boy instead of the serious man I know him to be. It is a pleasure to see.

After everyone has said hello to Mrs K, We head down a corridor to the back of the house.  The door to my right is opened and we all walk in. The room is large and has is painted red with a black carpet. There is an elaborate control panel looking towards a window to another room. I am guessing that is their recording studio.  There are at least 10 guitars on the walls and some of them are even sighed by the likes of Jon Bon Jovi and all four members of Metallica.

I turned around when I felt someone come up behind me. I came face to face with Kellan. He picked me up and flung me over his shoulder without a word. I started screaming and smacking his bum but I got no acknowledgement by him what so ever. When went through the door leading to the recording studio and Kellan sat me on a speaker. I saw that the rest of the band was already in here and grinning like Cheshire cats. I rolled my eyes as kellan when he winked at me. He then gave me a peck on the forehead and made his way towards his microphone and guitar. 

Then he looked me straight in the eyes and started to sing.