Chapter Six

Chapter Six

His voice is husky and it gives me the shivers.  I feel it all the way down to my soul. I do not recognize the song so it must be original. The song is dark and I can tell the lyrics mean something because I can see every emotion on Kellan’s face as he sings the words; Pain, anger and hurt. I want to know who caused him this so I can kill the bastard.

When the song finishes I let out a breath I didn’t realize I was holding. I had tears in my eyes but I quickly blinked them back. I meet kellan’s eyes again and I see no emotion in them once again. The band start playing another song and this one is a lot more upbeat. I find myself singing along to the lyrics after a while. They do a few more songs and then start to empty out of the studio leaving me and kellan alone.

Kellan comes over to me and places his hands on my thighs. We are actually the same height with me sat on this rather large speaker. I put my forehead to his and wrap my arms around his neck.

“You are an incredibly talented” I tell him. Our lips brush with our closeness.

“Thank you” He replies and presses his lips forcefully on mine. I kiss him back with just as much passion. I gently bite his lip and then slip my tongue in his mouth. Kellan’s hands are cupping my butt and then he began to pick me up so I wrap my legs around his waist. He shoved me roughly up against the wall and I move my hands down his back and put my hands down the back of his trousers.

He has no underwear on!

I start to giggle against kellan’s lips and then just start full on laughing. I have no idea why I find this so funny but I do. Kellan takes a step back and raises one eyebrow. I just shake my head and continue laughing.

Kellan rolls his eyes and then a huge grin spreads across his face. He quickly puts his arms around my waist and flings me over his shoulder.

“Not again. You are such a fucking cave man! My legs work you know.” I continue to shout and scream at him while he carries me through the house. He finally puts me on the ground next to his bike.

“Where is everyone?” I ask kellan as I look around.

“They all went back to yours and stars place.”

“Oh right. Are we going back to mine as well then?”

“No. I am taking you out.”

“Okay. Care to tell me where?”

“Nope”

I raise one eyebrow at him and he just smiles. He hopes on his bike and pulls me on behind him. Once I am settled against his back he starts the bike and heads down the road towards the front gate.

Once out the front gate we ride into the night. 

***

After about an hour ride we pull up at a small restaurant right on the edge of the beach. We sit at a table outside right on the sand. There are twinkling lights hanging above us. A waiter comes towards us, gives us our menus, takes our drink orders and then stares at kellan. I clear my throat and he quickly apologises and tells us that he will be back in a few minutes with our drinks.

Both of us start to scan the menu we have been given. I decide to have the chilli and kellan decides on the steak.

“He was staring at you. I think he likes you.” Kellan states with a small smile on his face.  It took he a few seconds to realize who he was talking about.  I look over at our waiter and check him out. He is about 6ft and lean with sandy blonde hair. He’s cute but I don’t think I am his type considering he is staring at kellan from inside the restaurant.

“Staring at me? I think it is you he is interested in. He is practically eye fucking you right now.” I tell him. Kellan laugh/chokes at my comment and then starts coughing. I am in hysterics at his reaction.

It is at this moment that the waiter decides to come and give us our drinks and take our order. I manage to tell him my order through all my laughing but kellan is having some difficultly trying to stop coughing so I order for him too. The waiter disappears

After me and kellan get ourselves under control, we just grin at each other.

“You are not very subtle are you?” Kellan asks trying to stop himself from laughing.

“Nope.”  And I grin at him. We are so at ease with each other that it feel like we have known each other for years. We start chatting about everything and anything all the way through our meal. We try each other’s food and mess around. I am surprised they haven’t asked us to leave with how loud we are being. I learn that Kellan is a CEO to many companies that he inherited from his grandfather but all he really wants to do is pursue music and stay the president of Hell's knights MC. I can tell this is a bit of a touchy subject because he says no more. So we quickly move onto another topic.

We finish our meal and Kellan pays for the bill. The waiter hands Kellan the change and winks at him before walking off. Kellan inspects the contents of his hand.

“It seems our waiter; whose name is Derrick, wants me to call him” Kellan tells me with a smirk on his face.

This sets me off laughing again and kellan joins in. I feel sorry for the waiter or Derrick as we now know him because I am pretty sure Kellan is not interested.

 At least I fucking hope not.

Kellan takes my hand and we walk back to kellan’s bike still laughing. We both jump on and head to my apartment. The ride back was too slow I wanted to spend more time with Kellan but our date has to end sometime.

We pull up in front of my building and we both get off the bike. Kellan hands the security guard at the door and motions towards his bike. The guard nods and kellan drags me inside. We walk all the way to my apartment in silence.

Once we get to my door I turn and look at Kellan. “Thank you for a wonderful time.”

He just gives me a sad smile and gives me a peck on the lips. “It was my pleasure. I had a amazing time too.” He gives me another peck on the lips and starts to walk down the hall. “Good night, Kienna.” I hear him call out.

“Good night” I reply and then enter my apartment. I go straight to my room strip down and get into bed.

I lay their thinking about what a great time I had until we got to my building. Kellan was a bit off. Then that “good night” felt more like a “goodbye”. I have a feeling we will not be going on another date.