Chapter Nine

First of all I would just like to say that I am really sorry that I haven't uploaded in such a long time. I have had a lot going on recently and haven't been able to. Forgive me? I would also like to say thank you for all of the reads and votes I never thought that anyone would actually like my story but is seems you do so I will carry on writting! Beth x

*************************************************************************************************************************

Chapter Nine

It has been a week since the incident with Kellan in the apartment and I have been miserable. I am lying in bed thinking about how pathetic I am.  I hardly know him and he has me in a huge mess. Star has been a great help the past week and we have become really good friends. She has been very patient with the fact that I haven’t really wanted to leave the house. She said that Kellan has been trying to get in touch the last week but I couldn’t give a shit. That is what I keep telling myself anyway.

“Kienna! We are going out today and I am not taking no for an answer!”  Star yells as she runs into my room and jumps on to my bed. “Get up you lazy cow. We are going shopping” she says and continues to jump on my bed.

“Okay! Okay! Just please stop jumping.” I reply.

She squeals and jumps into a sitting position on my bed. “That wasn’t as hard as I thought it would be.” She says to herself.

I smile and head to the bathroom. I turn the shower on, shed my clothes and get under the stream of water. Star walks into the bathroom and sits on the toilet seat. This has become a habit the last few days. Star will come in when I am having a shower and we will talk. I doesn’t bother me much because I have never really been very modest.

“So today we are going to go shopping to find outfits for tonight.” She says to me.

I groan and hesitatingly ask “What is it we are doing tonight?”

“We are going out and meeting up with some girls from my pole dancing classes and having a few drinks. That means you can meet them before you start classes next week.” She tells me.

“That doesn’t sound too bad. You have to promise me that we will not go to any of the clubs that Kellan owns. I do not want to run into him.” I sat pleadingly.

“Of course Kienna. We are going to a karaoke bar. I don’t really see Kellan going to a place like that do you?” Star says.

I start to giggle imagining Kellan’s 6’7ft frame on a tiny little stage. “Certainly not although it would be hilarious.” I reply.

“That it would be.” Star says and starts giggling too.

***

Star and I have been at the shopping Centre for over 4 hours and I had finally found an outfit with I loved. I have found a bright red, lace, cropped top with some black high-waisted shorts and some bright red platform stilettos to match my top. Star has found an awesome outfit too. She has gone with neon green, Skinny jeans with Black strapless top and neon green stilettos.  

We both decide that we are both hungry so we decide to go to a Chinese restaurant that Star knows of. We get there and are seated quickly. I decide to order vegetable Chou main and Star gets Honey Chicken. We eat and after about five minutes a man approaches mine and Stars table.

He has longish blonde hair which reaches his shoulders and has some facial hair bit not a huge amount. He is lean but muscular and is about 6ft. He is wearing a black leather jacket with Hell’s Knights written on it. He must be part of Kellan’s club. Star notices him and gets up to give him a Hug.