Chapter Sixteen

So there has been a little upset over the ending of the previous chapter as Kellan a huge dick so I have decided to post the next chapter to smooth things over and to give you an insight into what Kellan was thinking. Please don't hate him! He is a good person really! Haha! I want to thank everyone too for reading and voting and commenting. It means so much to me to have such amazing readers like you guys! Beth x

CHAPTER SIXTEEN

Kellan's Pov

It's been 3 very long days since I have seen her and I still can't believe she would do such a thing to me after everything we have been through. The more I think about it, the more I think I reacted too quickly. Maybe I was wrong. She has been trying to get a hold of me for days but I haven't been able to face her. I am ashamed of the way I shouted at her. No man should speak to a woman like that under any circumstances and I know that and I fucking hate myself for doing so.

After I found her surrounded those pregnancy tests, I lost it. I can't have children and the thought hurts me every fucking day. She told me once that she wanted a big family and I feel like a failure as a man that I can't give her that. Maybe that's why she saw another man and if that is so then I can understand why. It is my entire fault.

I have been staying at the club house since that day drinking all day, every day to help me forget but it hasn't been working. It is time to go and see her, to hear her out. So I get on my Harley and head towards our home.

I take a deep breath and walk into the house. As soon as I get through the door I see kienna stood there looking at me. She has bags under her eyes and her hair is in a messy pile on her head. She looks like she hasn't slept in days but she is still the most beautiful woman in the world to me.

"You're back" She says to me in disbelief.

"I am" I say and smile sadly at her. I walk towards her and take her hands in mine and sit her down on the sofa facing me. "I am so sorry for shouting at you. I hate myself for doing that. I should have heard you out I was just so emotional with everything that was going on I just assumed the worst. Every woman in my life has fucked me over so thought it was just a matter of time before you did too. So I am here to hear you out and to sort things out. I love you and I can't lose you. Please forgive me?" I pour my heart out to her and I see tears running down her face just like the ones running down mine.

She took a deep breath and started to explain. "I never cheated on you Kel. I fucking promise you that. I have no idea what is going on whether I am ill, whether the doctors made a mistake when they told you, you couldn't have children or whether I am the new virgin fucking Mary. Please believe me when I say I have never been unfaithful." She pleads and I believe every word that comes out of her mouth.

"I do believe you. I am sorry that I ever fucking doubted you. I knew in the back of my mind that you would never do such a thing to me but my old insecurities got in the way. I am such a dick." I say angry at myself.

"But you're my dick." She says and laughs. It is so fucking good to hear her laugh. "I have a doctor's appointment today to see what is going on. Will you come with me?" I nod because I am suddenly nervous. What if she is seriously ill? I can't lose her.

***

Kienna's POV

"Miss Westford?" The doctor calls out my name. Kellan and I both stand and he takes my hand as we make our way towards the doctor. "If you would like to follow me" he says with a smile on his face. He leads us into a room with the chairs a desk and lots of technical equipment I am not even going to try and describe. Kellan and I both take a seat opposite the doctor. "So, what can I do for you today?"

I go on to tell the doctor about how my symptoms, the positive tests and how Kellan is unable to have kids.

"Okay. I have to ask this but Miss Westford have you had any other sexual partners recently?" He asks me.

Kellan squeezes my hand. "I have never had sex with anyone other than Kellan" I tell the doctor.

"Okay. Given the circumstances I think you might have what is called a phantom pregnancy. They are quite common in women or women with partners who have fertility issues. It is where your body replicates the symptoms of pregnancy because the woman has a strong desire for children. I will have to do an Ultrasound to confirm but this seems like the most likely explanation." He tells us. "Miss Westford, if you would like to hop onto the bed and lift up your shirt for me I will do the ultrasound right away." I do as the doctors say and take Kellan's hand in mine. The doctor squirts some cold gel onto my slightly rounded stomach and them places a wand attached to a monitor. He moves the wand around my stomach and then says "Well Miss Westford, it seems you are definitely pregnant." He says as he turns the monitor to face us. "This is baby number 1" He says as he points to a blob on the screen. "And this is baby number 2" he says pointing to a different blob. He presses a few more buttons and we then hear the heartbeat. "Both babies seem to be healthy and there heartbeats sound strong." He says with a smile. "Congratulations you are about 3 months pregnant with twins." He then hands me some ultrasound photos of our babies.

"But how?" I ask completely baffled. I am not only pregnant but I am having twins.

"Clean yourself up and we can discuss this further" He tells me as he hands me a towel. I wipe the gel off and then Kellan and I take position in our original seats.

"Well the only other explanation would be that you were wrongly diagnosed. If you would like to take this cup and provide me with a sample of your semen I will analyse it for you. I will leave the room. Give the cup into reception when you are finished." He says and leaves the room.

"I really don't feel comfortable jacking off in a doctor's office." He says and laughs.

"Then let me help you" I say and we soon have him filling up the cup.

We give the sample to reception and are then told to sit in the waiting room while the sample is being analysed. We are called back into the doctor's room 20 minutes later.

"Well Mr Knight it seems that you were wrongly diagnosed. You have an above average sperm count of very healthy swimmers. I am not surprised she is pregnant with twins." The doctor tells Kellan. He then turns to me and says "Miss Westford if you would go to reception and book an appointment with an OBGYN. They will be able to give you a due date and check you out properly."

Kellan and I both thank the doctor and leave his office. We stop at reception and set me up an appointment for tomorrow and head towards our car.

Kellan stops and turns to look at me. "I fucking love you and I am sorry I ever doubted you." He tells me.

"I love you too and I forgive you." I say and jump into his arms, wrapping my legs around his waist.

He spins me around and shouts with a huge smile on his face "We are going to be parents... to twins!"