Chapter 2

No-in Pov

This is so crazy. I mean, how is this possible?

Meanwhile, Mr Hong was dragging me into Mr Ko's house. It's been a long time since I went here.

"Deok Jin!" He shouted. He shouted that at least 5 times till Mr Ko came in. "Who are you?" Mr Ko said. "It's me. It's me. Dae Young." Mr Hong replied.

"Dae Young!" Mr Ko shouted. "Yes?" Mr Hong said. I just stood there, not knowing what to do.

"Who are you- wait why do look like young No-in?" Mr Ko asked. "It is me, Mr Ko." I answered. "Why do look young again?" He asked again. "Just sit down and let us explain." I said. "Us?" He asked. "Yes, that's Mr Hong, your best friend." I said to him.

"I know my best friend. He does not look like that." He stated. "Just let us explain. If you don't believe me, look at this." I said and pass him a photo of him and Mr Hong when they were young.

"DAE YOUNG!?"

Time Skip
______________________

"Yah! We haven't been in an experiment or taken any drugs!" Mr Hong and I said at the same time!

"I got fired, got depressed, No-In was with me and was shooting hoops at school." Mr Hong said angrily. "At school?" Mr Ko asked.

_____

We're at the school now because Mr Ko had an idea. "So you threw the ball and made a wish, and it came true?" Mr Ko asked. "Not exactly." I answered but Mr Hong nodded.

"I said I'll go back in time if it went in." He said. "Really?" Mr Ko asked. He tried to make a hoop but it was not even close. "That's incredibly hard." Mr Ko sighed.

"The lights were off then, so we didn't know if it went in. Ever since then people have been calling us 'kid'." I said.

"Be our dad." Mr Hong suddenly said. "Your dream was to be a rich man's son?" Mr Ko asked.

Time Skip
____________________

The next day, we went to the mall. First, Mr Hong got a hair cut. I didn't get a haircut since it was perfectly fine. Then we bought high school uniforms.

Be both came out with our uniforms, walking to Mr Ko. "Wahh, you both really look like high school kids." Mr Ko said.

Suddenly Mr Hong and I got a notification. Our eyes widen as we saw it. My brother have been calling and texting me for the past hour.

"What's wrong?" Mr Ko asked. "Hold on, I need to take a phone call." I said to them both but Mr Hong replied with a 'me too!'.

I walked away from them and texted Ji-ho.

Me
Hey, sorry I didn't texted you. I was at a friends house. They offered me a really good job so I have to stay at their house from now on. I won't be home that often.

Ji-ho
But you just got back from USA.

Me
I know I'm sorry bud.

Ji-ho
Gwenchana, just make sure to visit me soon. I'm just sad you can't see Si-A.

Read.

Little does he know, I'll see all of them tomorrow at school. Well not with my face but with my younger self face.
Oh, how bad I want to see Si-A right now.

____________________

"Why are we here again? Why are you two wearing a mask? No one will recognize you." Mr Ko asked us. "Be quiet!" Mr Hong replied. " That's Da Jeong!" Mr Ko said.

We saw her talking to the phone to someone. She was happy for some reason and said that she'll buy the person on the phone a drink sometime.

Once she's inside, Mr Hong spoke up "How could she betray me?" He said. "I told you, just forget about her and live your life." Mr Ko said. Mr Hong nodded "okay fine." He said.

The next day, we went to the school to register both of us. "I never wanted to go back here and here I am. Damn it. It's all because of you two." Mr Ko spoke up while giving Mr Hong the papers.

"I'll buy us chicken and beer." Mr Hong said while low fiving us. "Deal" Mr Ko and I said at the same time. Just as I said that, I bumped into someone.

"Oh, sorry kid." I apologize to him. "Watch where you're going." He said to me in a disrespectful way. I just chuckled and said "Kids these days are terrifying." They both nodded.

"How old are you? Aren't you a kid?" Mr Ko said. "Yah! Mr Ko, I'm 21" I said. "Then why are you in love with an 18 year old kid?" Mr Hong asked. "Wao? What are you talking about?" I asked him back as I drank my water.

"I thought you like my daughter Si-A." Mr Hong said in a teasing way. As he said that I choked on my water. "Yah! I never said that." I said, defending myself. They both looked at each other and laughed.

"Yah!" I said as I follow them in the teachers office. "Hello" the teacher said. Mr Hong and I greeted back. Mr Ko was just standing there with his mouth dropped.

"Sir?" The teacher said. "Uh..Yes!" He answered. Mr Hong and I looked at each other and shrugged our shoulders.

"Hello, I'm Ok Hye-Jin, the homeroom teacher of class 2-7." She said which is now known as Ms Ok."Hello, I had kids without getting married." Mr Ko said. I made a disgust face to what he said.

"Pardon?" Ms Ok said in confusion. "I mean I'm single and filthy rich." Mr Ko replied. Ms Ok laughed awkwardly. "Good for you. And your names are?.." she said motioning to Mr Hong and I.

"Ko Deok Jin." Mr Ko said. "And you?.." she asked me. " I'm Ko Deok Jin." Mr Ko said. "Ko Hwa-Young and this is my brother Ko U-Young." I said while handling her the registration papers. "Ahh, Hwa-Young and U-Young. Take a seat." She said. We nodded.

"So, you guys were homeschooled?" She asked. I was about to answer but Mr Ko cut me off. He said stupid things but luckily U-Young stopped him.

"Ms Ok, Deok Jin and I- I mean Dad and I have different opinions." He said. "We haven't done much before so we wanted to try to do everything." I said. "Okay. You guys can start school tomorrow." Ms Ok said.

"Nice to meet you two." She said again. "Nice to meet you too!" I said while we both shook her hand. Mr Ko was going in for a hug which made Ms Ok slightly terrified. So U-Young and I pulled him back.

"We'll see you tomorrow Ms Ok." U-Young said while helping me pulling back Mr Ko.

____________________

"I missed this place." I said as U-Young and I stopped at the basketball court watching the kids play. "Same here." He replied.

Chapter 2 ✅
Sorry if I missed spelled some words. 🙂