Chapter 24

No-in Pov

2 Years Later....

"You ready?" I asked Si-A as I opened the car door for her and she walked out. Today, Si-A and her classmates are going to reunite again.

"Yes, I am." She said and looked at the restaurant as she stood next to me. "You'll be fine. Go ahead, have fun." I told her as she faced me. "Okay." She said.

"Oh, there's Bo-Bae and Yeong-seon." I said as I pointed behind her back. She turned back and saw her friends as they waved at us and I waved back.

"Here. It's our 800th day anniversary." I said as I gave her a single rose. "Aww, thanks. I love it." She said as she looked at it. "Okay, go now." I said as pecked her lips and walked away but she grabbed my hand.

"Wait, where are you heading?" She asked. "Oh, I got some work to do at the clinic." I replied. Yes, I have my own clinic now. "Okay, be careful." She said and pecked my lips.

I smiled and got into my car and left.

___________________

Now, we're at Si-A's parents wedding. I sat next to Si-A as her parents walked through the middle. Everyone cheered and clapped for them as they smiled.

First they walked to Si-A's grandma and then her grandpa. After a half an hour, the wedding is done. Now, Si-A and I were walking through the garden next to the wedding place.

I held her hand as we walked. Then she suddenly asked "You wanna get married someday?" She said as she looked up at me. I stopped and stood in front of her.

"I don't know.." I said playfully as I scrunched my nose. "Yah, I'm serious." She said as she hitted my shoulder lightly.

"Of course. I would love to marry you someday." I chuckled making her eyes lit up. "Really?" She asked and I nodded. "I love you." She said as she hugged me. "Love you too." I said as I kissed her head.

Then she looked up at me and kissed my lips softly. What a day to remember.

___________________

Chapter 24 ✅
Super short chapter