Chapter 8

Hwa-Young Pov

The next day, we had PE. So I went down to the field with U-Young. I saw Si-A sat with her friends. She looked pale.

I was gonna check on her but the Mr Choi spoke up. "Alright everyone, gather up." He said. So I went to my spot with U-Young when Si-A's friend shouted.

"Si-A!!" She shouted which made me turned to Si-A. She was passed out. My eyes widen as I ran to her. "Si-A! Gwenchana!?" I asked but she didn't wake up.

"What's wrong? Wait hold on. I'll call the ambulance." Mr Choi said. I just decided to carry her and ran to the hospital so it's faster.

I didn't hesitate to put her arms around my neck and wrapped her legs on my waist. Then I ran to the hospital with U-Young behind me. He must be worried.

__________________

"It's stomach cramps due to stress. You don't have anything to worry about. Shell be fine if she relieves her stress and get some good rest. She can go home after she finishes her IV." The doctor said as I stood there with Ms Ok and U-Young.

We said our thank you and I looked at Si-A. "Hey, I need to use the bathroom real quick." U-Young told me and I nodded. "Hwa-Young, I need to make a phone call." Ms Ok said to me after U-Young left. "Yes, ma'am." I replied as she walked away.

I sat down on the stool and looked at her. "What is she stressed about?" I sighed to myself. Then she woke up and looked me in the eyes.

"What am I doing here?" She asked. I was about to answer but she was gonna sit up straight. "Hey, carefull." I said as I helped her sit up straight.

"I said, what am I doing here." She asked again. "Because I carried you here. Don't you remember?" I answered and asked her.

She shook her head no. "You passed out so I carried you here." I said. "Aish. Why do keep helping me? You don't have to." She said as she smacked my shoulder lightly.

"Of course I do." I smiled. Then U-Young came back. "Oh! Si-A, you're awake!" He said and checked his daughter. "Yah! Why are you touching me, you jerk." She said.

U-Young tilted his head slightly. "You should be like that to all guys." He told her. Then he told me he'd call Mr Ko And I just nodded.

"Oh, Si-A. You're awake. Do you wanna lie down?" Ms Ok asked her in worried. "Gwenchana. I feel better." Si-A replied.

"You don't look very well. Are you in pain?" Ms Ok asked again. "No, I'm fine now." She answered.

Few minutes later, Mr Ko and Ms Chu walked in. "Si-A!" Ms Chu shouted. They walked towards us and I noticed Mr Chu was looking at U-Young the whole time.

"Si-A, gwenchana? It must hurt so much." Mr Ko asked as he held her hand and faked cried. Then he looked around.

"But where's Ms Ok to see how thoughtful I am?" He asked which made me roll my eyes. Si-A pulled her hand back as U-Young said "No wonder you were overeating. Goodness."

Ms Chu hitted Mr Ko's shoulder. "Idiot. What is wrong with you? Act your age." She said. "Si-A, it must have hurt so much. Is it better now?" She continued.

Si-A nodded. "Oh, U-Young you must've been tired too." She said while looking at U-Young. Which made me looked at her with a confused expression.

I was the one who brought Si-A here. U-Young just used a taxi. "I heard you carried her all the way here. It must have been hard." She said while touching his shoulder.

"Oh, actually Hwa-Young carried her here. I just used a taxi but thanks for worrying." He said politely. "O-oh. Uhh, here have this drink." She said as she gave a drink to each me and U-Young.

"Thanks." We both said at the same time. "Wait, are you here to see me?" Si-A asked. "Yes, of course! You should have one too!" Ms Chu replied.

"Oh, no. She has stomach cramps so she can't have juice yet." I said as I put my palm close to her mouth. Mr Ko smacked Ms Chu's shoulder. "Then, I will." She said while laughing awkwardly.

"When did you get flowers?" U-Young asked and stood on Mr Ko's side as I stood on his other side. "There for Ms Ok!" Mr Ko shouted. "Not for Si-A?" I asked.

He made a face to me which made me cringed at the sight. Then Ms Jung ran in. "Si-A, are you okay?" She asked her daughter worriedly. " I'm fine." She replied.

"Anyway, how did you all ended up in here?" She asked while looking at us. "Of course we should be here. Si-A's sick." She answered. She probably just came here to see U-Young.

"Mom is here, you two can go home." Si-A said to U-Young and I. "No!" Ms Chu suddenly shouted which made us all looked at her confused.

"Think about it, Hwa-Young carried her all the way here and even stayed till we get here." She said nervously. "Really? Thank you, Hwa-Young." Ms Jung said as I bowed.

Then she continued "You remind me of No-in. She used to carry Si-A when she sick or passed out like this." She sighed. I chuckled nervously.

U-Young and I took a sip of our drink. "Deok Jin, you raised your daughter well. Why don't we become in-laws?" She asked which made U-Young and I spat our drink on Mr Ko's face.

Ms Jung and Si-A widen their eyes. Mr Ko then turned around to met eyes with Ms Ok. She gasp lightly as Mr Ko ran as he cried like a baby.

Chapter 8 ✅