Chapter 3

No-in Pov

We're in the bus right now. Standing, waiting to go to school. U-Young and I were just talking.

Then, we heard some people arguing about a seat. "That's out of line." I said while moving next to the girl who was arguing with the guy earlier. "A pregnant man is sitting in a reserved seat. Why are you complaining? Look at him. His belly is big and round. That must be a girl." I said to make him mad also making everyone laugh.

"What? How dare you talk like that to an adult? He asked while trying to stand up but I pushed him back. "Goodness, stay seated. I can tell by your belly that it's almost due." I said but I'm not done.

"Congratulations on your pregnancy on this era of low birth rate." I said making him stand up. "Hey driver, let me off. Damn it. What an unlucky day." He said.

"Have a seat." I said to the pregnant lady. "Thank you, young lady." She said. "No problem, it's reserved for you anyway." I said back.

"Let's go, Hwa-Young." U-Young said to me when the bus stopped at the school.

___________________

"Settle down everyone. We have two new students today. Come in." Ms Ok said. That's our cue. We went in with U-Young first and I'm behind him. Almost everyone is looking at us.

"Please introduce yourselves." Ms Ok said. "Hello there, my name is Ko Hwa-Young." I said waiting for U-Young."And I'm Ko U-Young." He said

"It's the soda girl. Si-A, wake up!" The girl I saw earlier said as she looked behind her. When I heard her said Si-A, my head turned to her. I saw Si-A just woke up from her nap.

Her hair is messy. She still looks cute. This made me smile. Then- "You Lunatics!!" Si-A suddenly shouted. Everyone turned their heads to her. "Si-A, watch your language." Ms Ok said. Everyone kept whispering to each other.

"So, they were homeschooled. They might feel awkward at school so, help them as much as you can." Ms Ok stated. "You may sit there." Ms Ok said to U-Young pointing to a seat next to Ji-ho.

Which was lucky for me so I don't have to sit next to my brother cause it'll be awkward. "And you may sit there." She said and pointed to a seat next to Si-A. I was happy and nervous at the same time.

"Ji-ho, Si-A take care of them." Ms Ok said. "Yes ma'am." My brother said. Si-A didn't even heard what Ms Ok said. I'm kinda excited to see what my brother does at school everyday.

I tooked my seat and looked at her. "What are those lunatics doing here?" She asked under her breathe. "Lunatics?" I asked with a smile. She jumped a little. Pretty sure I scared her. I just laughed and went through my bag.

U-Young Pov

"You're Seo Ji-ho right?" I asked as soon as I sat down and saw him. "You know me?" He asked. "Of course I do. You're No-in's brother." I answered.

Si-A's head quickly turned to me as soon as I said No-in's name. I swear there's definitely something between Si-A and No-in.

"My sister? How do you know her?" He asked. "Umm my dad told me. H-he was friends with Si-A dad. So yeah..." I said nervously. "Oh. Let me know if you need help." He said while smiling. "Okay, nice to meet you. I hope we'll be great friends." I said while shacking his hand.

No-in's Pov

The whole class, I noticed that the girl I met earlier also known as Bo-Bae was watching me through the mirror. I didn't know what to do so I just looked at it and smiled.

She quickly panicked and put her mirror down. I just chuckled. That's when U-Young stood up and said that he wanted to use the bathroom. He walked out and I continue what I was doing.