Chapter 15

Hwa-Young Pov

The next few days, Mr Choi was arrested. So, now we're here at the basketball court. Everyone stood next to their parents.

"I'd like to introduce our new coach." The principal said and Mr Ko and the new coach walked forward. Mr Ko said a few things him.

"Please, do your best." Mr Ko said as he bowed. "I'll do my best, thank you." The coach told Mr As he bowed back. "That's all." The principal said as we all clapped.

__________________

"The school festival is coming up. Let's take a look at duties and raise your hand If you want it. First off, who wants to prepare the photo exhibition?" Ms Ok said.

Si-A and Bo-Bae raised their hands which made Ji-ho and I raised our hands. "Four of you?" Ms Ok asked. Ja-Seong was about to raise his hand but his friend stopped him.

"I'm in too!" U-Young said as he raised his hand. "Okay, U-Young can join them prepare for the photo exhibition. Then, you can pick up an album and head over to the Music Room." Ms Ok said as we all stood up and left the classroom.

When we arrived at the Music Room, U-Young and I were just checking out the photos from the past school festival. That's when we heard Si-A screamed.

"Ah!" She shouted as books fall on her head. U-Young, Ji-ho and I walked towards her as she kneeled to the floor.

We all kneeled down next to her. "Let me take a look." U-Young said as he was about to touch Si-A's forehead but Ji-ho grabbed his hand. "Don't touch her." He said. "Why not?" U-Young asked.

As they were busy arguing, I took a looked at her forehead. When I touched it, Si-A hissed in pain. "That's gonna leave a bruise. Come on, I'll get some ice." I said as I grabbed her hand and walked out of the room with Bo-Bae close behind.

When I got the ice, we went outside and I asked her to sit on one of the bench. Bo-Bae left few minutes ago. She said she had something to do.

I put the ice on her forehead lightly so she doesn't feel to cold. "Is it better?" I asked. "Yes. Thank you, Hwa-Young. You've been helping me a lot since you came to the school." She said. "No problem." I smiled.

_________________

U-Young Pov

I went to Si-A's work place and there I saw Ji-ho, Ja-Seong and Si-A were all at the counter. "Why are all of you here?" I asked.

After they're done, we all walked outside. "Aren't you leaving?" I asked them. They both looked at each other and Ja spoke up."You aren't leaving." He replied.

"I'm waiting for her to walk her home." I answered. "Why would you do that?" Ji-ho asked me. "Why do you think? Because the world is scary." I responded.

That's when I saw Hwa-Young. "Wao? You guys are all here?" She asked. "What are you doing here?" Ji-ho asked her. When she was about answer, Si-A walked out and hugged her.

"Hwa-Young! Thanks for coming." Si-A said as they pulled away from their hug. "Of course. Now come on." Hwa-Young replied as she held Si-A's hand and walked away.

I chuckled and looked towards Ji-ho and Ja-Seong. They were looking towards the pair and glared at Hwa-Young. "That punk!" They said at the same time and walked away. Now Hwa-Young is what I want for Si-A.

________________

Hwa-Young Pov

I was walking Si-A home when we came across two different alleys. Then she let go of my hand and walked towards the dark alley.

"Wait! Don't go to the dark alley." I told her as I grabbed her hand to stop her. "Why not? That's the short cut." She replied. "That's to dark. You'll never know what could be in there. There's also no cameras." I told her.

"Oh, and carry this around. It's a personal alarm." I said as I grabbed her hand and gave her the alarm. "No. Take it. I don't need it." She said and handed out the alarm to me.

"Don't be so stubborn." I said and grabbed the alarm and hooked it on her bag. Then we started walking again.

_______________

When were almost at my house, someone called me from behind. "Si-A." They said. We turned around to see my mom. "Mom!" I said. "Are you two coming together?" She asked.

"No, she walked me home." I replied as I looked at her. "It's late so you should go home." Mom told Hwa-Young. "Alright. Be careful." Hwa-Young said.

"Okay. Let's go." Mom said as she grabbed my hand. "Bye. Thanks again." I said as I turned to Hwa-Young. She smiled and walked away.

"Was I interrupting something?" Mom whispered to me as we walked together. "What are you talking about!? There's nothing going on between us!" I told her.

"Why are you getting defensive? Suspicious." Mom said teasingly as she walked away from me. "I mean it!" I said. "There's nothing going on between us!" I continued as I ran to her and tugged her arm.

___________________

Hwa-Young Pov

I was just at home eating pizza that I ordered while watching the tv. Then suddenly someone called me. "Yeoboseyo?" I said.

"Hello, this is the hospital. You're brother is at the hospital right now. He apparently got hit by a white truck." They said.

"Wao!?" I shouted. "But don't worry, he's fine. Just come and pick him up." The lady said. "Alright." I said as I ran outside.

When I arrived at the hospital, I went to the front counter. "Hello, I'm here to see Ko U-Young." I told the front lady. She then walked me to U-Young's bed.

"Alright. Thank you." I said as I bowed to her. I walked to him and sat on the chair next to his bed waiting for him to wake up.

A few minutes later he finally woke up. "Oh, gwenchana?" I asked him as I helped him sit up straight. "Yeah, I'm fine." He replied.

When the doctor was done checking him, we walked out of the hospital but there was a lady and a child in front of us. "Oh, Hwa-Young wait outside. I'll talk to them real quick." He said as he turned to me.

"Arasso." I said and walked outside feeling the night breeze. 5 minutes later, he walked out. "Now, come on." He said and we walked home together.

_________________

Chapter 15 ✅