Chapter 22

Hwa-Young Pov

I was walking in the night when suddenly Si-A called me. I was near her neighborhood at the moment. She called me on my own phone. Not Hwa-Young's phone.

"Yeoboseyo?" I said. "No-in. How are you? Have you been eating well?" She said through the phone. "Hey, Si-A. I'm doing great and yes, I've been eating well." I answered.

"Okay, well what's up?" I asked. "Umm I have something to tell you." She said. Was she going to confess? Maybe? I don't know. But if she is, I have to tell her that I'm Hwa-Young.

"Um, before that, why don't you come outside." I said. "What? Why? Wait, don't tell me." She said excitedly. "I don't know. Just come outside." I smiled and hung up.

I waited outside for her to come out. Then she called me from behind. "Hwa-Young? What are you doing here?" She asked.

I turned around to see her in a long sleeves collared cropped top and some jeans. "Oh, uh No-in told me to pick you up." I replied. "Oh, okay. Let's go then." She said.

I walked her to a rooftop with pretty lights around the fences. "Where's No-in?" She asked but I walked to the fences and she followed me.

"Si-A..." I said. "Hmm?" She asked. "Umm, how do I say this? Uh, I'm No-in." I told her. "What? Stop playing around." She chuckled awkwardly.

"I'm not. I know it's hard to believe but if you don't believe me, then I'll call you." I said and pulled out my phone. When I called her, her phone rung and she saw No-in's contact name.

"H-how?" She asked. "Have a seat. I'll explain everything." I said. So, I started explaining everything to her, except her father part. Just in case U-Young didn't want her to know yet.

"Who's U-Young then?" She asked me when I'm done explaining. "You'll find out soon." I responded. "So, you're really No-in?" She asked with watery eyes.

"Yeah, pretty much. I'm really sorry I lied to yo-" I apologized but then she slapped me all of a sudden. "That's for lying to me." She said. "Yup, okay. I totally deserved that." I chuckled.

"Then, you must know I like you right?" She asked making me smirk. "I like you too, Si-A." I told her and she looked up at me. "What? Really?" She smiled and I nodded.

Then she hugged me tight. "I missed you." She mumbled in my chest. "You made me fall in love with you all over again when you became Hwa-Young." She said.

Then I pulled away from the hug. "Wait! So you actually liked Hwa-Young!?" I asked. "Ani. I was very loyal to you, No-in." She said and pulled me in for another hug.

"Don't you think it's inappropriate?" I asked. "What is?" She asked. "Well, you're still 18 while I'm 21." I responded. "It's okay. We'll just keep it a secret for now." She said and I chuckled.

____________________

I told everything to U-Young last night. He was of course happy for us. He also thanked me for not telling Si-A who he really is.

Now, we're walking through the hallway and saw Si-A and my brother Ji-ho. "Oh, Si-A. You're early today." U-Young said. I noticed that Ji-ho looked at me the whole time.

"Don't try and pick a fight with me already." She said annoyed. She looked at me and smiled and I smiled back. "I'm praising you. You haven't been late recently. Good girl." He said.

"Whatever." She replied and walked away. U-Young chuckled and we walked with her.

___________________

Next day, Si-A and I were going on a date since it's Sunday. I came to her house to pick her up. When she walked out she asked me "Where are we going?" She said.

"Hmm.. How about we go get lunch first?" I said as she tugged my arm. "Okay, let's go. I know a place." She said all happy and dragged me.

We went to this beautiful restaurant for lunch since Si-A recommended it. Now it's 3 pm. Then we went to the beach to have some fun. By the way, Mr Ko asked one of his driver's to drive us anywhere. I really have to thank him.

"Woah, it's nice out here but it's cold. Let's go somewhere else." She said and walk away but I grabbed her hand. "What? We just got here. Come on." I said as I took my jacket off and put it on her.

"There, better?" I asked. "Yes." She replied and dragged me to the water. She splashed me with water. I splashed her back. "Stop, it's cold!" She lied. I ran to her and apologized then she splashed water on my face.

It was now 7, so we got dinner. We got dinner at this restaurant and we ate some steak. Don't ask me where I got the money. Don't worry I didn't steal from Mr Ko.

"Had fun today?" I asked her as I walked her home. "Yes! A lot." She replied which made me laughed. When we're almost at her house, I saw U-Young and Ms Jung hugged.

"Uh, let's make around round." I said as I stood in front of her. "What? Why?" She asked. "I'm just not ready to say goodbye yet." I replied. "Aw, you're cute." She said as she pinched my cheeks.

Few minutes later, they're gone except for U-Young. We walked to him. "Oh, on a date?" He asked with a wide smile. "You told him everything?" She asked me. I chuckled and answered U-Young.

"Yeah." I answered. "I'll get inside. Bye." She said and pecked my cheek. When she's inside I turned to U-Young. "Had fun?" He asked me. "Yeah." I replied while nodding. "Thanks for taking care of my daughter, Hwa-Young." He said and I smiled.

__________________

Chapter 22 ✅