<< 2 >>

>> next day >>

"students, we have a new girl joining us! she has been transferred from another class for um... an experiment! yeah an experiment. we are trying to put weaker students into top classes, seeing if peer pressure will work on you students. only then, we can be a step closer to becoming an elite school," mrs jang said.

it was obvious that was just an excuse. i mean- i know what's going on so anything would've sounded like an excuse.

"any student would like to volunteer to help this student here?" mrs jang asked.

"i will," i said, standing up after quite a while of silence.

"that's nice of you yohan. top student and new student, that would be beneficial to our experiment. i'll look forward to the outcome then," she said.

"thank you mrs jang," i said as i sat back down. y/n walked by the other tables till she reached mine, getting stares in the midst of doing so.

"hey mr prefect. or should i just call you by your name?" she asked.

"your choice," i replied.

"sure i'll just call you 'your choice' then," she said.

i was stunned for a moment, and she suddenly laughed it off.

"kidding. i'll just call you yohan, and you can just call me y/n," she said.

"sure," i said.

"i look forward to see your performance in your 'challenge' then," she said as i recalled what i told her yesterday.

"of course," i replied, "what will i get then?"

"well, for bravely starting the challenge, i owe you a favour then. what the favour will be, you can decide. what you get after completing... we'll see after," she said, reaching out her hand for a shake.

"sure," i said, shaking her hand, "please guide me through then."

"come, you'll have to learn some basic stuff about me so, shoot," she said.

"are you an... actual bully?" i asked.

"what do you think?" she asked back.

"i mean, you said you were yesterday on your own... but i'm just clarifying," i said.

"well then... that's for me to know and for you to find out then," she said.

"sure," i said.

we continued talking about trivial matters, but never touched on the topic of bullying again. who would've thought i would make friends with a bully i guess...

y/n pov:

this yohan dude seems nice... i guess?

\\ flashback to the day before \\

"hey, you took money from the juniors right? i saw it," i said.

"so what if you saw it?" the senior asked, "what CAN you do about it?"

"i... i can tell the teachers about you!" i said.

"teachers don't scare me. i've been here for god knows how many years, would i still be scared of teachers?" she asked.

"anyways... money out," i said.

"HEY THE THE PREFECT'S HERE!" the senior's friend shouted as they ran off.

"name please," that prefect asked. wow... didn't even bother to clarify the facts. what a perfect prefect...

"kang y/n," i replied.

// end of flasback //