<< 9 >>

y/n pov:

not long after, i reached the classroom and went to my seat happily.

"in a good mood?" yohan asked as i nodded excitedly.

"i'm so happy, my parents are coming back today! i'm finally going to see them after so many years!" i exclaimed happily.

"so your planned actually worked?" he asked. not the plan to be honest... my plan was to do well and give them a surprise instead... but anyway they're coming back so, same way around.

probably cuz of me not replying him, he just decided to move on to another topic.

"so... what are you gonna do when you see them again? i mean... honestly if it were me, i probably would've been uncomfortable with them suddenly coming back so can't ask me," he said.

"i don't know, to be honest. i just want them here with me. anything they do is fine, as long as they're here with me. even them just breathing in front of me would bring happiness," i said.

"that's nice," he replied.

as if like magic, the teacher walked in and the conversation naturally ended.

yohan pov:

"i don't know, to be honest. i just want them here with me. anything they do is fine, as long as they're here with me, even them just breathing in front of me would bring happiness," y/n said. as she said those words, her eyes were glistening and she was smiling brighter than ever. she must've been waiting for this moment for so long... to us, seeing our parents is an everyday thing but not to y/n...

>> time skip to the end of the day <3 >>

as soon as the school bell rang, y/n was the first to rush out. she's probably super excited now. her parents would be home by now.

i slowly packed my bag too and made my way out. guess there's no one for me to walk home today...

y/n pov:

as soon as the school bell rang, i grabbed my stuff and rush out. the past few hours felt like years as i waited for each minute to tick by. as i ran out excitedly, my phone rang.

~ appa ~

>> swipe to pick up >> << swipe to cancel <<

"appa!" i said excitedly.

"y/n ah, your mom is in the hospital right now. your school has ended right? could you come over?" he asked.

"what? what happened..." i asked.

"no time to talk, come right now," he said as i quickly ran out of school and to the taxi stand.

"to the hospital please!" i said nervously.

>> here we are at the hospital >>

"thank you, keep the change," i said, passing the taxi driver any note i got from my wallet. caught a glimpse of it, it was a 100 dollar bill-

i immediately ran to the counter and asked the receptionist where my mother's ward.

"just go to the third level, first ward there," she said.

"thank you," i quickly thanked and ran off.

how i wish i had teleportation skills, the lifts were all being hogged at higher levels. the lift soon came as i got in quickly, jamming the '3rd level' button repeatedly.

a.n update cuz ur bestie here got the inspiration to write <3