<< 19 >>

y/n pov:

as i taught him, he nodded his head and as soon as i was done with the first one, he immediately initiated to make one.

"sure, give it a try," i said.

he took deep breaths as he attempted to. but he couldn't even crack an egg. genius. i felt smart-

"you know what, just go watch the television-" i said.

"nah, i'll try again. i'm gonna try until i can crack it right," he stubbornly flagged.

"no means no. we only have four eggs. three left..." i pouted.

"then teach me. hold my hand and teach me," he said, bending down and lessening the gap between us.

"um... o... okay..." i said, slowly trying to back off but i realised he had already trapped me between the table and myself.

"are you feeling shy?" he asked.

"um... y... yeah?" i stuttered.

"you're actually really cute," he said, brushing his finger along my nose bridge, slightly amused.

he took his hands off as i quickly grabbed an egg.

"you can uh just hold the egg this way and just lightly crack it..." i said, demonstrating it to him.

he grabbed the second last egg and held it.

"this way?" he asked as i quickly nodded.

"you didn't even look right?" he sadly said. since when did he ever act like that in school- i'm not the least bit used to it...

"i did..? anyway yeah okay it's right, if you can do it i'll just leave it to you. yeah um i'll go back to the living room," i said quickly. seemed like i was rapping.

"alright i won't mess with you anymore. go get some rest okay?" he asked, patting my head with his excess hand.

"a... alright," i said, quickly running out of the kitchen. since when did he learn to be so flirty... my heart was literally beating so fast, faster than i ever felt it to be.

within what seemed like an eternity, he brought out two seemingly normal looking rolls.

"y/n! how do the rolls look?" he asked excitedly.

"they look uh... okay for now? i won't judge the book by it's cover," i replied, obviously hinting a double meaning within that statement.

"give it a try then!" he said, passing me a fork.

i cut through the first roll and took a bite. there wasn't any salt in it...

"did you not season it?" i asked.

"uh i think that's the second one... i forgot to add the salt before rolling it up... hehe," he replied sheepishly.

i cut through the other roll and took a bite. or should i say, attempt to. i couldn't bite through it...

"let's get delivery?" i asked.

"is it really that baddd?" he asked as i nodded hesitantly.

"fine..." he replied sadly, bringing the plate of rolls into the kitchen.

a.n one more <3