<< 13 >>

yohan pov:

"uh do you want to take a shower or anything? i guess i could lend you one of my smaller clothes if you need," i said.

"oh, sure," she replied as i went to my closet to find something that would hopefully fit her. why did i clear my clothes just days ago...

finally, i found a hoodie which seemingly seemed smaller than the other clothes. not sure if it would fit her though... something small to me could mean a lot to her, right?

"here, take this hoodie and the sweatpants, hopefully they fit? it's the smallest i have already..." i told her, passing her the clothes.

"sure, thanks," she said, taking the clothes from me.

>> time skip >>

to be honest, she doesn't take really long to bathe. she came out in like, 10 minutes? as she stepped out in my clothes, it just seemed to hit differently. the way the clothes seemed to be the right length, but made her seem so small in them, the way i knew those were my clothes, these were all first times for me. she seemed kinda... cute? definitely different from how she's like in school, that's for sure.

"uhh do i have something on my face? or does it not fit me or anything?" she asked.

"oh no no it's fine," i said, "i'll go shower next."

i quickly took some clothes and made my way into the bathroom.

y/n pov:

>> time skip >>

not long after, yohan came out from the toilet while i was busy fiddling with the strings on the hoodie. it was comfortable, i kinda liked it.

it was the first time seeing yohan in home clothes, and he uhhh kinda looked good?? i don't know... what's going on with me... have i gone crazy...

"um do you wanna turn in already? it's like 10 already," he said.

"oh really? it's that late?" i asked as he nodded.

"the trip from the hospital to my house took like 3 hours..." he explained.

"ahh okay, sure let's turn in," i said. no NO THAT SOUNDED SO WRONG- BUT TO A CERTAIN EXTENT, WE WERE GOING TO SLEEP. TOGETHER.

yohan pov:

we both got onto the bed awkwardly. i was facing the other side, she probably was too, since it would be awkward if we faced each other. none of us dared to move, i guess it was uncomfortable for her too.

after like... twenty minutes or so??? i still couldn't fall asleep... it felt weird, i never slept with anyone before. other than my parents, of course, but i stopped once i turned five. this felt weird...

suddenly, i felt a hand plop onto me. i slowly turned around, seeing y/n sleeping soundly, with one of her hands around my waist area. she didn't know right... it's even weirder now... HOW AM I GOING TO FALL ASLEEP??? more and more thoughts filled my mind and i got tired. before i knew it, i made my way to dream land too...

y/n pov:
>> next day ^_^ >>

i felt a gust of wind repeatedly hitting on my face as i slowly opened my eyes. i was faced with a sleeping yohan, and our faces were so near... should i move or should i not... okay maybe i'll just slowly remove my hand from him and get out of bed..? i don't know, what was my hand doing on him-

i slowly lifted my hand and tried to make sure i didn't wake him up. he didn't open his eyes, hopefully he's still asleep? i quickly got out of bed and made my way to the bathroom.

a.n update~