<< 20 >>

y/n pov:

>> time skip to another fine day >>

it was a normal day where both of us were just sitting in the living room, watching the television. until... it started snowing outside!

"it's snowing, it's snowing!" i exclaimed happily, running outside.

not long after, yohan joined in, putting a pair of earmuffs on my ears.

"stay warm yeah," he said, patting my head as i nodded excitedly. snow comes every year, but this was the first time i had someone's company.

yohan pov:

"it's snowing, it's snowing!" y/n exclaimed as she ran out into the snow happily.

i went into the room and quickly grabbed a pair of earmuffs as i followed after her.

"stay warm yeah," i told her, putting on the earmuffs over her ears as she nodded.

looking at her, in my hoodie (she has been stealing my clothes to wear-), my earmuffs, and my sweatpants, she looked so cute in them. if i didn't remember wrongly, it's her birthday today. i planned to surprise her later today.

y/n pov:

>> time skip to later today >>

"i'm going out okay? i need to get something from home," yohan said as i nodded. as soon as he left, lonliness filled me. again. what am i even meant to do when i'm alone... today's my birthday but no one's wished me yet... what am i even wishing for, i don't usually celebrate my birthday, and if anyone's wishing me, it's probably yohan. who probably doesn't know it's my birthday today. well...

>> more time skip cuz why not >>

after what seemed like an eternity, i heard the sounds of the door opening. finally-

as soon as yohan came in, he quickly went to his room (or should i say, the room i let him use). weird...

not long after, he joined me at the sofa. i was in the midst of watching a movie (again) just to kill time.

"welcome back," I told him, "you got what you needed?"

"mhm," he replied, "what's for dinner today?"

"I'll just whip something simple," i replied.

"when's dinner then?" he asked.

I looked at the clock. 7pm-

"oh god it's 7 already. okok I'll go make dinner right now," i said. with that, i quickly made my way into the kitchen and started to cook.

yohan pov:

it's time it's time... i need to start preparing for y/n. i got the cake, and a small present. and that's about it-

after she went to the kitchen and started cooking, i went to my room and started preparing. i closed the door and quickly took the cake out. thank god it hadn't melted. i put on the candles and left it there.

"y/n, is dinner done soon?" i asked from inside the room.

"yep! almost done!" she shouted from outside. time to light the candles then :D

i lit the candles one by one, and waited.

within seconds, y/n was knocking on my room door, and said, "yohan! dinner's ready!"

"alright!" i shouted from inside.

i quickly came out and closed my room door after me.

"i'll open it later," i said, pushing her out, "let's go eat dinner! i can't wait to try out what you've cooked." hope that managed to change the topic.

"alright," she replied, making our way to the dining room. did i mention that her home was really big?

a.n update ^_^ story ending in a few chaps <3