<< 17 >>

yohan pov:

within minutes, it started to pour. i should go and find her...

with that, i made my way out of her house even without an umbrella, starting to look at where she could possibly go until. you ask why i'm so familiar with her vicinity? i spent so many hours trying to find where she lives, of course it's fresh in my memory-

as i went around, i shouted for y/n's name but to no avail.

as i ran, i saw a small silhouette under a lamp, and i recognised who it was right away. i immediately ran towards her.

she was crying as her whole body was fully drenched by the rain, and as soon as i stood in front of her, she looked up at me.

"y/n, let's go back okay?" i asked, wrapping my arms around her. if she's getting drenched, i'm getting drenched too.

she didn't reply, and i slowly let go of her. i put my hand on her forehead as i felt the burning heat. she's down with the cold...

without a second thought, i picked her up and ran back to her apartment. i lightly placed her onto the sofa as i took some water and a cloth, settling down beside her. when i used to be sick, my mom would use a wet cloth to wipe around my face, and that usually worked. i did as what my mom did, but it didn't seem to be working right away. maybe after a night's rest she'll be better? but anyway i don't even know where else i can sleep, should just take care of her until i get tired.

with that, my endless wiping began. every 30 minutes i would check her temperature to see if it dropped, but it wasn't seeming like it worked. before i knew it, tiredness came and hit me.

y/n pov:

>> time skip to next morning >>

i opened my eyes and was faced by the ceiling of my apartment. how did i get home... my head's hurting so much...

as i looked down, i saw yohan resting beside me, holding my left hand, and beside him was a cloth and an empty bucket. he must've been tired out... he probably was the one who took care of me all night...

as soon as i sat up, yohan woke up too.

"aish i probably fell asleep while taking care of you..." he said. he grabbed the thermometer from behind him and checked my temperature.

"37.9 degrees... better than yesterday but you still need to rest. just stay here all day okay? i'll help you do whatever you need," he said as i nodded. i didn't even have the energy to fight back to him anymore.

a.n just one more update <3