<< 6 >>

yohan pov:

"there's whipping cream on your lip," i said, holding in my laughter. she looked like a messy cat, it was kinda cute. wait, what am i thinking-

"really? where?" she asked, wiping her lips but never wiping off the cream.

"here," i said between laughs as i softly wiped her lips. i was afraid that anytime i would use too much strength. i mean- i'm a taekwondo player so my normal strength may be too much for her. she became really silent, so i slowly shifted my gaze to her but ending up falling into her eyes. looking at her eyes, looking at the reflection of myself in there, it seemed like it was just a moment for two of us. wait no we're meant to be studying-

"seems like you feel better now, let's continue studying a little then," i quickly said, sitting back down and throwing the tissue into the nearest bin. calm down calm down, what's wrong with you?

"oh um sure," she replied. was that a tinge of disappointment i sense or am i just reading too much into it-

"actually there's nothing much left to study so why not we just end the session here," i asked. it was getting awkward and i didn't know how to move on either. 

"oh okay," she replied as she started packing her stationery.

she passed me the assessment book as i pushed it back to her, saying, "it's fine, just keep this for practice. bring it next time too." 

i quickly packed my belongings too and we both got going. 

"see you tomorrow, yohan," she said. 

"mhm yeah see you too," i replied. after hearing my reply, she turned and walked away. why was there a part of me who wanted to pull her back...

y/n pov:

"actually there's nothing much left to study so why not we just end the session here," he asked. part of me felt like i wanted him to stay, but i didn't even know why i was feeling that way.

"oh okay," i replied. so it was just gonna end here-

i put my stuff into my bag as i looked at the assessment book on the table. it's yohan's so i should return it to him right? i picked it up to pass it to him but he pushed my hands back.

"it's fine, just keep this for practice. bring it next time too," he said as i nodded, putting it into my bag too. 

we both finished packing soon and left the cafe. 

"see you tomorrow yohan," i said. 

"mhm yeah see you too," he replied, and i left right after. 

on the way back, that scene in the cafe kept replaying in my head. am i falling for someone i literally met for like a few days only... that's so wrong... plus he may walk out of it anytime, it's better to stop catching feelings before it gets too strong... or it may be too late ending up in myself getting hurt... 

a.n update ^_^ hope yall enjoy it~