<< 16 >>

y/n pov:

"why do you even care so much about me? one month ago i just came into your life just cuz of a bet and a definitely not helpful teacher, and now you're literally caring about me, appearing every time i feel inferior and bad! just... just get out of my life! everyone leaves at the end anyway..." i said, pushing him away.

"are you dumb or what? do i have to spell in out in words for you? y/n, i like you! pabo..." he said. this can't be true... right? happy, of course i am. but the bulk of what i felt was worry. what if he left me next time? i would be all alone. again.

"just... go..." i said, quickly going back to my room.

"i'm gonna make it clear to you, i'm not leaving. take it as the favour you owe me, i'm staying here for five days, or at least until you're mentally stable," he said.

"whatever. suit yourself. you want to stay? stay. i'll go," i said. and i barged out without thinking.

as soon as i slammed the door behind me, anger got the better of me and i stomped off into an unfamiliar place. it was already dark, and i just kept walking forward, only turning when it was a dead end.

i looked around. where was i even... why did i even just barge out like that... just at this perfect precise moment, the sky decided to cooperate and rain. wonderful. tears literally gushed out from my eyes. just why did i let anger take over me... i don't even know how to go back right now...

after what seemed like an eternity, i heard a voice calling for me. obviously, yohan's. part of me just wanted to rush to him and just let it all out, but part of me was being a coward, now afraid of what may come.

before i knew it, he found me.

"y/n..." he said, pulling me into a hug, "let's go back, okay?"

even before i could reply, everything in front of me blacked out.

yohan pov:

"are you dumb or what? do i have to spell in out in words for you? y/n, i like you! pabo..." i said. i said it- why did i- this was definitely not the best time to say this...

"just... go..." she said, quickly going back to my room.

"i'm gonna make it clear to you, i'm not leaving. take it as the favour you owe me, i'm staying here for five days, or at least until you're mentally stable," i declared. who was i to even say that...

"whatever. suit yourself. you want to stay? stay. i'll go," she said, running out of the house. should i find her or should i not. one thing is that she now knows about my liking towards her which may cause awkwardness, but it's also not safe for her to be out alone this late... maybe i'll let her cool down for a while, and start finding her if she doesn't come back..?

a.n last update today ;-;