<< 15 >>

y/n pov:

"you useless daughter, why didn't you come home last night?" he shouted.

"didn't you ask me to????" i asked back.

*slap*

"who are you to raise your voice at me? your mom just died and you decided to actually spend a night at a guy's home just cuz i told you to? since when were you even such a good child to listen and do what i say? if you were such a good child, you wouldn't stir up all this trouble in school and cause your mom's death! you know what? i'm not gonna acknowledge you as my daughter anymore. i'll send your mom's remains to the states and the funeral will be held there. and YOU will not have any part in it," he shouted.

"what? dad you can't do that?! who are you to let me not attend my own mom's funeral?" i asked angrily.

"shut up before i chase you out of this apartment," he said as i kept quiet.

"i'll go back to the states tomorrow. tell those teachers of yours to never ring me up again. i don't want anything to do with you, useless brat," he said. with that, he dragged his luggage out and slammed the door behind him. what did i do to deserve this... i didn't do anything wrong right? it was him who told me to stay out last night, and it's also him who just scolded me for doing so. everything i do is wrong... with that, tears started filling my eyes

at this moment, a call came in as i picked up the phone to take a look.

yohan is calling
pick up >> << decline

why did i even press that-

"y/n, have you reached home?" he asked. i can't tell him that i did and my dad just ditched me right??

with that, i ended the call directly.

yohan

>> y/n

>> are you okay?

>> did something happen?

i didn't want to reply him. i wouldn't reply anyone in this context, let alone him. but that'll raise suspicion right?

i managed to type an 'i'm okay' but couldn't bring myself to send it. i decided to just throw the phone aside. who cares about yohan right now...

a whole three hours later, knocks were heard on the door. who would it even be...

i slowly opened the door and saw yohan standing at the doorstep.

"w... what are you doing here?" i asked. at this point, my tears had already dried so i probably didn't look like i was crying. but. my eyes were as swollen as tomatoes. i didn't look like i was crying. i looked like i just cried.

"y/n, what happened?" he asked.

"n... nothing... just leave if you have nothing else to say," i said, closing the door. but he stopped the door from closing with his hands.

"y/n, you can confide in me. just tell me what's going on, okay?" he asked.

"so what if i tell you? nothing changes! i'm still the child everyone detests, i'm just a bugger in everyone's life! everyone around me has something bad happening to them, and it's always because of me! i'm just a scourge!" i shouted. tears were literally just flowing like rivers out of my eyes and i couldn't even control myself at this moment.

yohan slowly walked in as he pulled me into a hug.

"you're not someone everyone detests, even less of someone bugging in lives, don't think that way okay?" he said.

a.n and another update ^_^