<< 7 >>

y/n pov:

>> time skip to next day >>

"good morning," yohan greeted as soon as i sat down.

"mhm good morning," i replied.

and it became dead silent between the two of us- at any other table, the partners would be messing around with each other, copying each other's homework or just intermingling with others. but at ours, it wasn't.

"wow, model student's table is just different. even your partner's so silent hm?" a student teased, coming over.

yohan just looked up at that student, shook his head and continued reading the book he was reading.

"i'm donghan," that student said, reaching out a hand, "nice to meet you."

"i'm y/n, nice to meet you too," i said, shaking his hand.

"how's it being this stone's partner?" he asked, earning a whack from yohan.

"yah you literally do taekwondo, tone down on your strength please," he shouted as yohan stuck out his tongue.

"i'll let you in on a secret, this guy's literally a stone in front of anyone. other than me of course. but he doesn't talk to anyone else when he doesn't need to. literally. which is why i was so shocked when he was willing to be your partner," he explained.

"yah, will it kill you to shut up- don't talk about this," he said, shooing donghan away. soon, he got donghan back to his seat and came back.

"uh... just ignore him," yohan said.

"mhm sure... but if what he said was true... why did you willingly talk to me first?" i asked.

yohan pov:
yeah... why did i willingly talk to her in the first place... did i know her really well? no... i don't even know why i started the conversation- how do i reply her-

"uh... i don't know... i just... wanted to?-" i replied.

"ah sure- if you say so..." she said.

and then awkwardness took over. guess the tuitions from now will be just awkwardness and nothing else...

>> time skip cuz let's assume there was nothing much in between,, it's exam time >>

today was our first exam, i'm more than sure y/n is ready for it. all i could do was pray that she unleashed her full potential, rather than falling asleep. but then, i can't assume she would, since there's her parents...

y/n pov:

everything passed in a blur, before i knew it, there i was, sitting in the exam room. i looked through the exam papers, it was the same few questions, i could easily answer them for sure. was i going to though, or was i gonna just screw this test... maybe for yohan... i should just do well, just this once... i'm not that desperate for my parents to come back immediately, since i have yohan's daily accompaniment...

yohan pov:

>> time skip to the end of the exams cuz why not <3 about y/n... cliff hanger for now :D >>

today was the day our results would be out; our teacher had already told us so beforehand. however, more than my own results, i was more worried for y/n. or maybe, not worried. i was just hoping that she did what she really wanted. even if she cheated, i knew that i wasn't going to be disappointed in any way since that was what she wanted. i just hope that she wouldn't end up doing it properly and hating me for it after...

a.n late update sorrays ;-;