<< 12 >>

yohan pov:

"alright, wake me up when we reach okay?" y/n asked.

"mhm will do, rest well okay? you had a long day already," i said. somehow, i felt that the both of us were closer, and i reached out my hand and ruffled her hair slightly. that wasn't too awkward... right?

soon, the quietness took over the taxi again. i slowly listened to the radio broadcast talk as i slowly got more and more tired...

>> time skip >>

"um, young man...? we're here," i heard faintly as i felt someone tapping on me.

i slowly opened my eyes and saw the taxi driver staring at me.

"oh okay, thank you," i said.

i turned to look at y/n, peacefully sleeping beside me.

"y/n... we're here," i said, tapping on her arm lightly.

"ohh uh yeah, i'm awake," she quickly replied, rubbing her eyes, "let's go."

with that, i paid the taxi driver and we quickly got off the taxi.

"so... where's your house?" she asked.

"just right ahead," i said, pointing to my block. it was just a simple two minutes walk.

"oh alright," she replied, "did you tell your parents about me staying in?"

"uh... no. i mean i did but they haven't replied..." i lied.

"oh okays. i was hoping they already knew about it so it wouldn't seem like i was imposing," she said.

"its alright, my parents are nice," i assured as she nodded.

"hope so," she said.

within minutes, we reached my house as i unlocked it.

as soon as i opened the door, the usual welcomes from my parents rang.

"yohan-ah~ you're home," my mom said. she came to the living room to welcome me, but y/n caught her eye.

"hm... who's this?" she asked, looking at y/n with a questionable face.

"my classmate. it's fine to let her stay over for a night right? she could use the extra room," i explained.

"NO! i mean, the extra room is... taken! i fought with your dad and  he's not sleeping anywhere near me. so sorry my child, yall gotta share one room. don't disappoint me alright?" she asked, winking at me.

"uh... okay?- then good night mom," i said.

"good night son!  have an enjoyable night!" she said as she ushered y/n and i into the room.

"um... you don't mind right? i won't do anything to you, really! i'll take the couch if it means you'll feel more safe," i quickly blurted out.

"nah it's fine, really. if anyone's taking the couch, it's me. i'm the one imposing on y'all, let me do it," she said.

"no no, no sleeping on the couch for you," i said.

"then what do you suggest?" she asked.

"um... we could each take one side of the bed i guess... it's kinda big, we could just stay at the sides... if you don't mind," i said, "i won't do anything to you."

"that's already the third time you've said that, i get it- sure then we'll take half the bed each then," she said. she just said it so casually- i mean, it's gonna be the first time i sleep with a girl on the same bed, the jitters were coming. please body, don't do anything to her when i'm sleeping.

y/n pov:

"that's already the third time you've said that, i get it- sure then we'll take half the bed each then," i said. what the- hey hey mouth, learn not to work BEFORE THE BRAIN!! please, my words need to go through my brain before it comes out, really... at the rate this is going, i'll even ask to marry him- no what??? do i even like him??? i don't know... confusion...

a.n another update <3