2| Pending

"Hi, Logan

"Hi, Logan." A girl with honey-colored hair and green eyes smiled at me from across the hall.

"Hey." I smiled eyeing her down as she walked over to me.

She swayed her hips. She had a great posture but all I can stare at was her breast.

I leaned against the wall and waited until she stood in front of me. I usually don't have to do much to get women's attention, I don't say it to be arrogant but women usually notice me first. Most of my interactions with women are just like this. When I enter a room it will always be a matter of time before someone girl spots me and approach me.

I don't know why, but as of lately, I've had an abundance of women throwing their selves at me. I've fucked more women this past summer than I can count.

"You are looking good." She said licking her plumped glossed lips.

I don't remember her name but I definitely remember that face and that body. She is one of the many girls I've had sex with. If my memory serves me correctly, I fucked her sometime last year in the bathroom of a house party.

"Are you going to Derrick's party tonight?" She asked leaning against the wall. She was flirting with me and I found it amusing.

I rubbed the hairs on my chin and smiled at her. She was a confident girl that knew what she wanted.

Instantly, I knew I wanted to fuck her again. She was a cute girl. Her tits sat up in the tightly fitted pink blouse she had on and the jeans she was wearing appeared they were handcrafted to fit her body perfectly.

"Yeah, I'll be there," I smirked at her.

Although I'm not a big fan of frat houses and some of my friends decided to go to scope out the new freshmen girls.

"It's going to be fun. I can't wait to see you there." She beamed.

What is her name?

"Hey, Logan quit all that flirting we got to get to class!" I felt like every hair had stood up on the back of my neck. I could hear Kendra's aggravating voice from behind me.

I rolled my eyes. My next class doesn't start for another thirty minutes. I'm convinced that the girl has to get some type of gratification to cock block me every chance she gets.

The girl I was talking to gave me a flirtatious smile. "See you later Logan." She said before she walked off.

I turned around to face my childhood friend Kendra Carmichael. She was wearing a red sweatshirt with our school's logo on it and black basketball shorts.

"Kendra, what the fuck?" I shouted at her angrily.

She had a calculating grin on her face as she walked in my direction. She was successful in running the girl I was talking to off and she could not be any happier. Kendra is one of my closest friends but sometimes I want to wring her neck.