26| Alone

⚠️⚠️***Trigger Warning*** ⚠️⚠️***Sexual Assault ***

***Sexual Assault ***

"How are you feeling?" I asked Logan for the billionth time today.

It's been only a few days since the car accident and I'm constantly checking on him.

We were sprawled out on his bed watching tv. When the doctor discharged him from the hospital he was given strict orders to refrain from any physical activity so he had to miss football practice and most importantly we could not have sex.

He's tried on many and I mean MANY occasions to get me to budge but I'm not playing around with him.

"I'm okay." He said with his eyes focused on the Korean movie we were watching.

He will never admit it but I got him hooked on them.

My head was rested on his chest and his hand was running through my hair. As many times as I've told this man to stop he always go right back to touching my hair. At this point I give up.

"Do you know how hard it is to not have sex with you right now." Logan sighed. "The doctor said..." "I know what the doctor said I play football, trust me this is not my first concussion." He said lowering his hand from my hair to my ass.

"No Logan, stop." I quickly grabbed his hand away from my ass and place his hand on my waist. "Until you get the okay from a doctor. Hands to yourself Mr. Hill." I said sternly.

"How can I keep my hands to myself when my gorgeous girlfriend is lying in the bed right next to me." He was actually in turmoil about this. It's only been four days!

I was serious. I nearly fainted when I first heard of the car crash. I've been telling Logan that he needs to stop speeding so much. I just got him and I nearly lost him.

"Can you please be more careful now on." I said seriously. "Okay Sunny. I will." He answered. "Promise?" I said horrified of the thought of ever seeing him in the hospital ever again.

"I promise." He sighed.

I kissed the side of his neck and he shivered. It was killing me that we were not having sex as well but his health comes first.

My feelings for Logan becomes stronger and stronger everyday. I can't explain how it happened or when but I know one thing for sure, I'm happy.

"Ugh.... You sound like my dad." Logan chuckled.

Logan rarely ever bring up his dad. He doesn't talk about his family much at all. Only Tory.