16| Super Power 🔥

Sunny

Sunny.

The one person I have not been able to stop thinking about for the past week.

"Sunny." I stood up from my seat and rushed over to her.

She stood there frozen gawking at me. I have been so preoccupied with Tory and all the other bullshit going on I didn't want to bring her into my mess.

"How are you?" I asked. I was actually nervous. I've never been nervous around girls. They are usually nervous around me.

"You look beautiful." I added complimenting her. She was always beautiful every time I see her but today she was all dressed up.

Where was she coming from?

Her hair and makeup was fully done and she looked gorgeous. My heart was beating hard. Sunny was avoiding eye contact with me. The few times I did catch her eyes I seen the glimmer of sadness. She was hurt, and it was all because of me.

I sent her a long text message earlier telling her that I'm sorry for disappearing on her. The last I checked I was left on read. I'm pretty sure she blocked me.

Regardless. I was planning on stopping by her apartment sometime this week. I was NOT going to give up on her.

She was angry and I don't blame her. From the way it appears it looks like I was using her. I had my way with her in the car and I disappeared. I had no choice but to handle the whole ordeal with Tory. Unfortunately the timing couldn't have been worse.

"I'm fine and thank you." Sunny said softly crossing her arms over her chest.

She had a reluctant and she did not want to talk to me she was closed off.

I was back to square one!

"Can we talk?" I asked licking my lips. "Um, I have to go." She said giving a tight smile. She took a few steps backwards trying to escape from me.

It rattled something I me watching her step away from me. It almost through me loop.

"Maybe later?" I said putting my hands in my pockets. "Logan... listen I think we should stop whatever we are doing here."

Fuck!

"Is that what you want?" I eyed her down. Her mouth was saying one thing but her body was telling me something else.

"Yes." She said but I didn't buy it. Her eyes were on the ground and her right leg was shaking.

I was not going to give up on her that easily.