29| A Shift 🔥

"Stop fucking running!" I shouted over Sunny's moans that was echoing the room

I clenched my teeth and placed a tight grip on her waist to keep her from moving forward. I shut my eyes and let the sex crazed part of me run havoc.

I was slapping her ass, pulling her hair, biting her and slamming my dick into her at an inhuman speed.

Sunny was at the other end of it and she could not hold in her screams as I drilled my full length inside her.

"Oh god Logan. I can't take anymore!" She cried. "It's too fucking big!" She managed to shout out.

It's not the first time I've heard a women scream that exact phrase but hearing it come out of Sunny brought out an exhilarating feeling in my body.

At this point I've lost all sense of time. I have no idea how long we have been going at it. It could have been five minutes or five hours. I do not have the slightest clue.

Her ass was in the air and her face was muffled in the pillow. I was being a little more rough with her than I usually am. I haven't had sex in almost three weeks. I wasn't giving my girl any type of mercy.

"Oh my god, oh my god, Logan, I can't!" She cried out. "Come on baby, work with me, you got this!" I grunted speeding up my thrust.

I guess I should have listened to her because she was right, she couldn't take anymore. After a couple of seconds her knees gave out and she collapsed on the bed laying flat on her stomach in defeat. I watched her worn out body before me. I was not done with her. Nowhere close to it.

"Baby, you good?." I smirked giving her thigh a gentle slap.

When I saw she couldn't move I took matters into my own hands. I picked her up from the bed and turned her over on her back. Her arms wrapped around my shoulders when I got on top of her.

"You good baby." I asked into her ear. "I'm okay. Just give me a second." She whispered weakly as she bend her knees.

I smiled watching her widen her legs to allow me me better entry. This is going to be the seventh round and I know she was exhausted.

"Just a little bit more, okay?" I brushed my lips against her cheek.

I looked into Sunny's eyes waiting for her cue for me to continue. The very second she nodded her head I slowly inserted my dick back inside of her. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head and she wrapped her trembling legs around my waist. I picked back up with my rapid pace.

I fit so perfectly into her. The way her pussy clenched onto my dick was heavenly, I've already came inside her three times.

I can't explain it but I can never get enough of her. I always want more. It can be that I'm in love with the girl but sex with Sunny is the best sex I've ever had. It's different then the quick fuck I had with other women. With us it's more affectionate, it's more, cherished. We cannot keep our hands off each other. We love each other.