20| Scoot Up 🔥

My dad had two sisters

My dad had two sisters. One passed away before I was born the other is Collette.

Before my dad died I used to have a pretty good relationship with Collette. She's only ten years older than me so I related to her the most.

When dad passed away everything changed between us. She hates my mom. Probably more than me. After my mom had her arrested for assault she stopped coming around and I don't blame her much. We still talk from time to time but that's about it. So seeing her at my front door was surprising.

"Collette, what are you doing here?" I said only acknowledging her.

I did not care to have any type of conversation with her asshole husband, Kyle.

"Your mother is in jail." Colette said piercing her blue eyes my way. "For what?" "Drug trafficking. She's facing a lot of time Logan."

What the fuck!

"Where is Tory?" Collette crossed her arms. "She's in the car." I answered. "You have an eleven year old living in a college frat house!" Collette shouted. "It's not a frat house." I sighed.

I placed my head on my forehead. I started to get a headache.

"Why didn't you call me. You know I would have taken her in. Seriously, were you thinking?" She placed her hand on her hip.

"Honestly. I didn't think you cared." I spat viciously. "H-how can you say that?" Collette said as tears trickled down her cheek.

"Hey now let's relax." Kyle said raising his hand in the air.

Kyle doesn't realize I fight the urge to punch him in the fucking face every time I see him. He's Kendra's older brother. I may not speak to Kendra anymore but I've always hated him for the way he treated people around him. I especially hated the way he treated Kendra. He's an egotistical man who believes everyone is beneath him.

When Collette began to date him, I was confused because he is six years younger than her and understandably angry because Collette can do so much better than the likes of him.

Colette graduated from an Ivy League school. She's smart. Smarter than anyone in our family but her one downfall is that she is emotionally dependent on the men. Kyle took advantage of that and her vulnerability. They got married her as soon as they possibly could.

"Can we just handle this like adults." Kyle announced with authority. "Shut the fuck up!" I shouted at Kyle with way more aggression than I intended. "Logan, stop!" Collette shouted at me, she did not appreciate the tone I spoke to her husband but I did not not care.

"No fuck the both of you! Some fat piece of shit was beating on her and who did she call, me. You two are nonexistent. She doesn't even remember you!" I said seething thinks about that night.

I turned my head to see Sunny watching us from the car. She looked anxious. Things are doing so good between us. The last thing I want to do is rope her into my family drama.