14| Not Appropriate 🔥

I had my eyes on Sunny for the rest of the night

I had my eyes on Sunny for the rest of the night. When she pulled away from our kiss she ran back to the table and tried to pretend that nothing happened. She was hot and bothered and so was I.

Coming to this bar was a last minute idea. Marcus and I had talked it out and there was no longer any tension between us. It was Jake's idea to go out to get a few drinks at The Zone. Although we all have practice first thing in the morning I thought it would not hurt to grab a few beers and relax.

When I walked in the first person I saw was her. Her hair was down her shoulders and she was wearing a casual gray dress with a denim jacket. As always she looked beautiful.

I wanted to flip the table over when I heard that some guy was making a move on her. I wanted to go out and look for him but I did my best to stay calm.

I've never felt this jealous before. It made my brain go haywire. I had so much going through my mind I could formulate a single thought. When I went to confront Sunny about the guy at the table I didn't intend to kiss her but that's what happened, and I don't regret it one bit.

"Hey Sunny, have you heard from Farrah?" Marcus asked Sunny regarding her sister. "Yeah, I spoke to her this morning." She answered. "Why?" "Um Melvin is going to be staying out here for a couple more days, she got upset and she is not speaking to him." "I'll call her later on to see if she's okay."

The three of us shifted looks. If I haven't said it before I'll say it again. Melvin is a piece of shit. He is sleeping with a girl that attends our school. We accidentally walked in on them having sex this morning.

Melvin laughed it off but Marcus was visibly upset about it. It's something we can never tell Sunny and I think it's eating him up that he has to lie to her.

"Hey Logan." A female voice said from behind me.

I turned around and it was some blonde girl from the cheerleading team I mess around with from time to time. She was another girl I used to fuck but I had to stop because quite frankly the girl is annoying. The very second she brought up marriage and the very thought of how our babies would look like I went running for the hills. I blocked her on everything. Seeing her now put a knot in my stomach.

"Hi Frankie." I said with a tight smile.

The only reason I remember her name is because I truly feel I will need to get a restraining order from her one day.

If I give this girl an inch she will take a fucking mile. I took a sip of my beer and went back to focusing on Sunny. She is the only girl that's been on my mind lately. She was on her phone texting someone.

Who was she texting?

"Are you excited about the game this Friday?" "Yup." I gave a one word answer hoping she would get the hint that I was not interested in talking to her. Luckily she did. She scoffed and walked off.