12| Zero Accountability

I am a fucking idiot!

I took my third cold shower of the day. It's been only a few days of not having sex and I feel as if my balls were going to explode.

"Sup." Marcus nodded his head at me when I entered the living room. He was watching a football game.

I would stay behind and watch it with him but things with us are still rocky. I haven't told him that I'm still hanging out with Sunny. I'm actually suppose to meet her right now to help her set up her new bedroom set but I was not going to tell him that.

"Hey has anyone seen my notebook?" Jake asked rummaging through the bulk of shit that's been piling up on the living room table.

Our maid quit a few weeks ago and we never got a chance to hire a new one. The house was at the point where it is unlivable. Rotten food was everywhere. Empty liquor bottles were scattered on the floor. There was no reason why three able bodied adults would live like this but here we are.

"We need a new maid." I sighed. "It's your fault we lost the last one. She got tired of cleaning all of your used condoms." Jake scoffed. "That's not true." I laughed.

It was true!

Loretta called me every single bad word in Spanish and stormed out.

"We can always try to clean it ourselves." Marcus laughed.

Fuck that!

"I got to go." I said grabbing my car keys. "My brother wants to meet us at his office tomorrow morning to go over the bachelor party." Marcus said with his eyes still on the television.

I nodded my head and walked out the door. I got in my car and received a text message.

Hurry up and save me. I don't know how much more I can take of this 😭
-Sunny

A smile hit my lips. As hard as it is to be around her. (Literally) I really enjoy being around her. She's funny and we vibe together pretty well.

Are you saying you need me? 😏
-Logan

Oh shut up and just get here!
-Sunny

I got to her apartment in no time. When I entered her bedroom she was at her whits end. Her eyes were glossed and she was in a state of panic. I think she was crying from frustration.

"What is going on here?" I said looking at the different bedroom pieces scattered around her bedroom. "I should have just paid the extra $150 to have this assembled." "Why didn't you?" I asked removing my jacket. "Um $150 is a lot of money for a broke college student you know. It's not like you would know Mr. Trust fund."

I rolled my eyes at her comment and looked at the instructions. I had to dismantle everything that Sunny started and start from the beginning. It took some time but I was done assembling her bed within two hours.