18| Logan & Marcus Talk

"Hey Marcus can we talk for a second

"Hey Marcus can we talk for a second." I said poking my head at Marcus's room.

It's been about an hour since I left Sunny's apartment. I have yet to shower because I'm a huge pervert and I loved her scent on me.

"Yeah, what's up?" Marcus said tying his sneakers.

I shut the door behind me and leaned against the wall. It was now or never. I've already made my decision. I wanted Sunny and I did not feel right about going after her behind Marcus's back anymore. It was only right that I finally tell him.

"It's about Sunny." I said calmly. "Yeah what about her?" He said looking at me confused.

I cracked my knuckles and looked down at the ground. "I like her." I confessed honestly.

Marcus stood up and eyed me down for a few seconds in confusion. "What do you mean? Are you telling me you like like her?"

I completely understood why Marcus was so dumbfounded by this conversation. When we talk about girls we are messing around with, the word "like" is never brought up. Like the pigs we are, we talk about fucking other girls and their bodies but that is as far as it usually goes.

"Yeah, I really like her." I looked Marcus directly in the eye. I was serious. "Like you want to be with her?" "I don't know... maybe." I shrugged my shoulders.

Marcus stood silent for a couple of seconds. I think he was more shocked than anything. In the three years we have been friends I've never told him I was into a girl and the first girl I come to him about is Sunny of all people.

I'll be honest. It started as a physical attraction at first. I was enamored by her beauty. As I got to know her I just started to catch feelings. I never felt this way about a girl before.

I thought on it long and hard and I decided I'm going to explore deeper into our relationship.

"Come on man. I told you, I've know the girl since we were in diapers. She's not the type of girl you usually fuck around with." "I know. That's why I like her."

Marcus began pacing his bedroom. He seemed to have a lot on his mind. I get him being reluctant about being accepting about this but I wasn't telling him about Sunny to get his approval. I'm telling him so it can be out in the open.

"I don't think it's a good idea man." Marcus shook his head in disapproval.

I shrugged my shoulders. I didn't care. If he knew just how much Sunny took up my mind he would be singing another tune.

"I get that but it's too late now. I'm all in." "You fucked her?" He asked firmly.

I shook my head. If Sunny never told me that she didn't want to have sex last night I would be giving Marcus a different answer right now. As bad as I wanted to penetrate her and fuck her until she cums all over my dick, I respected her wishes. I had to do something to please her so I ate her out instead.