Part 1

*You got transferred to a new School and you got up in a hurry knowing that if you didn't, your father was going to hit you*

Y/f : Y/n! GET DOWN NOW AND LET'S GO *shouts*

Y/n: Coming! *You run downstairs seeing your father dressed and for the first time ready to take you to school*

Y/f : Get in the car!

*You then leave wearing full covering clothes so your bruises don't show*

*You got to school, and went to look for your locker's number*

Rose: Hi! I'm Rose, you are the new girl right?

Y/n: Oh yes, I am...

Rose: Good, now what class are you in?

Y/n: Ermmm...525, you?

Rose: Oh, we are in the same class, that's good! *Happy*

*You then go to class and your teacher wants you to introduce yourself*

Professor: Ok guys settle down! Now, we have a new student joining us today *smiles* would you like to introduce yourself...*smiles*

Y/n: Hello, I am Min Y/n, I am 18 years old and I hope we can get along *fake smiles* where should I sit? *Looks at the teacher*

Professor: You can sit next to... Jungkook at the back over there *smiles*

Jimin: Professor, but someone already sits here...

Professor: It's fine, they'll be moved... *Smiles*

*You go and sit down, and he then starts to make fun of you*

Jungkook: Who wears those type of clothes in this school *laughs*

Y/n: I'm sorry, is there a problem with the way I am dressed?*confused*

Rose: Y/n! Don't listen to him *smiles, whispering*

*You sit down next to him anyway and begin to take out your book and pencil case, until a girl comes and stamps her hand onto the table hard*

Bethany: Who are you to sit in My Seat?!

Y/n: I'm sorry? The professor told me to sit me and this is Where I'm sitting...*not bothered*

Bethany: Well, you have 3 seconds to stand up and move *smirks*

Jungkook: Beth, just sit down on the other side, it's not a big deal for today *serious face*

Bethany: Excuse me? You are My Boyfriend and only I can sit here...now shoo move out of my seat!

Professor: Y/n, it's fine just sit next to Rose *smiles*

*You then go and sit next to Rose*

*Time skipped, you are now at lunch, and Bethany come around your table where you are sat with Rose*

Bethany: Looks like someone is having a good time, but not for long *walking around with Jungkook and his arm around her shoulder*

Y/n: what have I done to you?!

Bethany: Maybe, You sat in my seat... Or you flirted with My Boyfriend...

Y/n: Omg, first of all.... actually I think I'm going to keep it to myself since you are a chatter box...

Bethany: *feels offended* Excuse you! *She then leaves*

*Time skips,  you are at home and you see your father sitting down in the couch*

Y/n: Hello father...

Y/f: What have I told you about coming home at this hour!

Y/n: It's only 5pm, the usual time I finish class.

Y/f: Ok, anyway, we are having a family dinner so dress to impress Please.

Y/n: Ok father...*you then go up stairs to your room and get ready... You go back downstairs stairs and you see your new step mother* Hello my name is Y/n.. *slightly smiles*

Samantha: Hello darling, my name is Samantha and this is my Son Blake *smiles*

Blake: Nice to meet you, sister..*smiles*

Y/n: Yes, you too indeed... Anyway sit down and make yourself at home *slightly smiles*

Y/f: Oh hello My Love! *He then hugs her tight, you wishing he would treat you the same*

*Anyway, you hear a knock and you are in kitchen now and  you see your step mother opening the door...you go back seeing Jungkook and his father*

Jungkook: Y/n?!