Part 13

*after a few hours, everyone is outside the room except Jungkook*

*You wake up seeing Jungkook next to you on is phone and you try getting up*

Y/n: Jungkook?

Jungkook: Y/n? Don't get up *smiles*

Y/n: where Am I and what are you doing here?

Jungkook: We are at the hospital, stay down *he then gently lays you back down as he presses the button which calls the doctor*

Dr: Oh, Hey Y/n, didn't think you would wake up this soon *smiles*

Y/n : Should I go back to sleep then?

Dr: Oh, no it's a hood thing that you awake, I wanted to tell Jungkook something but wanted to wait until you wake up so you know too...

Y/n: what happened?

Dr: well, your partner knows about the pregnancy, and while you were out there you have been shot right in the stomach which caused a miscarriage....

Y/n: What, no, this, can't be... I mean he wasn't supposed to know...

Jungkook: Please, don't hide things like this from me anymore, I suppose you don't need me anymore anyway... *He then leaves*

Blake: Jungkook, is she awake?

Jungkook: Yes, you can go see her, She doesn't need me anymore... Anyways *he then leaves until Blake takes him outside*
What are you-?

Blake: look, I know that you need her and she needs you... She always talks about you and she really misses those moments she spent with, she didn't want to tell you about the pregnancy because she was scared of how you would react.... That day when you saw her hugging that man...that was me, she was hugging me because I was spending time with her...so please go to her and be there for her she needs you and you need her *smiles*

Jungkook: I don't know... I'll wait until she comes out of the hospital *smiles as he leaves*

*Blake then comes in your room seeing Rose and the others*

Y/n: He left didn't he?

Blake: *nods*

*It has been a week since all this happened, and the war is still happening but it's a silent war*

*You are now at home, and someone came to your house*

Y/n: hey... Jungkook? *Opens the door*

Jungkook: hey...I want to talk with you..

Y/n: Sure, what's wrong? *You then sat him down and you sat opposite him*

Jungkook: I think I made a mistake...

Y/n: What do you mean?

Jungkook: We need to get back together *smiles*

Y/n:.....

Jungkook: I didn't actually send the divorce papers... I still have them though... And I really don't want to send them off *looks down*

Y/n: Ok...look, we will all live together and we will see what happens next *smiles* because I want our child to know that their parents are still together *smiles again*

Jungkook: what? Our child?

Y/n: Yes, the child was yours, it was a miracle even if it was protected... *Soft voice*
Anyway...we will talk more about this later *smiles*

Jungkook: Can you come with me?
*Smiles, standing up grabbing your hand*

Y/n: Sure but where? *You ask as he takes you in his car*

Jungkook: I want to take you somewhere *starts driving*

*After about 20 minutes you arrive at the location, he took you where you used to go to school to and where your memories started*

Y/n: Is this...?

Jungkook: Yes it is *smiles*

*You get out of the car along with Jungkook and look around*

Y/n: I can't believe other children are still going here *smiles*

Jungkook: Well... It's not only this *smiles*

Y/n: What do you mean? *Confused*

*He then turns you facing him and kisses your lips which makes you shocked and surprised*

Y/n: you still love me? *You look up at him*

Jungkook: Who said I stopped? *Smiles*

*He then kisses you again and you kiss him back of course*

Y/n: Actually, why don't we just live with eachother? *Smiles*

Jungkook: We can't...

Y/n: Why not?

Jungkook: Because, there is going to be someone running around soon or later *smiles*

Y/n: Good job, you said later... I don't want any right now *smiles*

Jungkook: Me neither, I'm just happy that I have you now, and still married *smirks*