Part 8

Y/n: Absolutely not...there will be no one running around! *Whispers*

Jungkook: why not? *Pouts*

Y/n: Ok look, I have a job, you have a job, and who is going to take care of the baby?!

Jungkook: Us... I make enough money, don't worry, you can stay home and relax*smiles*

Maid: Mr.Jeon, you bag is ready *bows*

Jungkook: thanks *smiles looking at her*

Y/n: I see you're going work today *smiles*

Jungkook: yes I am *pecks your forehead and leaves to go upstairs to get ready*

*He comes back in a full black suit and a very professional hairstyle*

Y/n: you look handsome *smirks*

Jungkook: *scoff* Not a surprise *smiles looking at you fixing his tie*

Y/n: Let me help *smiles*

* you then go towards him to help him with his tie and as you help him you look in his eyes and he looks back in your eyes as he leans down and starts kissing making you cup his face with one hand and hold his tie with the other while he holds you by your back and brings your leg up and breaks the kiss just in time to give you a last peck on the forehead and lips*

Jungkook: I'll get going now *smiles*

Y/n: Ok, byee!

*He then leaves*

*You then hear the maid screaming*

Y/n: are you ok? *Worried, and go to the room she is in*

Maid: yes, can you please come ?!

Y/n: I'll be there in a second! *You then go to the room that your maid was in* What happened-?
Are you ok?

Maid: Yes I am...please don't get mad *scared*

Y/n: Why would I get mad? *Soft tone, smiles*

Maid: Well, a plate just broke and...

Y/n: Mrs... This is just a plate, I mean plates can be remade, and we can buy new ones, but you now that you are safe and not hurt matters more, you are way more important than a plate *giggles*
Don't worry about it *smiles again*

Maid: please don't tell Mr.Jeon *scared*

Y/n: Why would I? Don't worry ,i won't though *smiles*

*It has been a long time since he went to work, and he should get home now, it is really late but you are staying up until he gets home*

*You suddenly hear a knock on the door so you go ans see who it is*

Y/n: Hello, can I help you-?
Father?! *Teary*

Y/f: Hey, get in! *He then pushes you and ge comes in*

Y/n: what do you want?!

Y/f: THE MONEY! WHERE IS MY MONEY??!

Y/n: What money are you talking about?!

Y/f: Look HERE YOU LITTLE SLUT!  YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO GIVE ME MONEY EVERY MONTH! THAT'S WHY YOU MARRIED HIM! GOT IT?!

Y/n: FATHER! JUST STOP!

Y/f: NO! *he then grabs your neck and pins you to the wall with a gun to your head*
You better listen to me, if not you are dead, heard that?!

*But as soon as he started to talk, Jungkook arrived home and as soon as he looked around to see you, he saw you pinned to the wall with a gun at your head*

Jungkook: Y/N! *he then runs towards you and pushes your father away*
SON OF A B****! ARE YOU CRAZY?!

Y/f: Where IS MY MONEY?! *he then grabs Jungkook's shirt collar*

Jungkook:  WHAT MONEY! THERE IS NOTHING ON THIS PLANET THAT YOU DESERVE?!
*He then gets really mad and throws him outside* Don't you EVER come MY HOUSE AGAIN! *Shuts the door*

*He then comes to you while you and hugging your knees on the floor*

Jungkook: Hey, hey,look at me, at you ok *puts him hand on your head to comfort you, worried*

Y/n: Y-yes...

Jungkook: did he touch you?

Y/n: no...

*He then pulls the sleeves up seeing bruises*

Jungkook: Did he do this to you?! Is this why you have been fainting sometimes and falling down?!
*Looks at you serious*

Y/n: Just... I'm fine...

Jungkook: Tomorrow we will go to a doctor *smiles while caressing your hair*

*Next day*

Jungkook: Y/n! Come one we need to leave! *Shouts from downstairs*

Y/n: Coming!

*You then leave*

*At the doctor*

Dr: Everything seems fine, however, if she gets exhausted easily, faints again, or falls down again, please give her these pills *smiles handing him some pills*
Anyway, how long has this been going on for?

Y/n: Probably since my mother died...*looks at the doctor*

Dr: Yes, this could include that you may have a pretty rare disease, orthostatic hypotension.