Part 9

Jungkook: Thank you doctor *smiles, he then takes your hand and leaves the clinic*

*In the car*

Jungkook: If he lays a hand on you one kore time he is dead, and I'll kill him with my own hand... *Mad*

Y/n: do you think this disease, could be dangerous? *Worried*

Jungkook: I don't even know...

Y/n: What if  we had a child and they had this disease?!

Jungkook: They will be healthy *smiles looking at you*

*After a few months, Since Jungkook has been at the company every single day, he gets a bit cold towards you which makes you feel more isolated*

Jungkook: Anyone home?! *Cold tone*

Y/n: Yes... *You walk towards him with your arms crossed*

Jungkook: ok good, where is the maid?  *Cold tone*

Y/n: In the kitchen *still with your arms crossed*

Jungkook: Omg...I swear I want to destroy everything! *Really cold tone*

Y/n: Why? *Tries to stay calm*

Jungkook: Because, everything is getting so annoying and even everyONE *goes to your shared room*

Y/n: ok... Well nothing I can do about that... *You follow him*

Jungkook: There are so many things that I want to ruin and brake and....

Y/n: Like our relationship? *Curious*

Jungkook: what? No! Don't think like that! *Serious  voice*

Y/n: well.....I think I'll have dinner and go straight to bed...

*You then have dinner and go straight to bed*

*As you sleep Jungkook is standing up looking at how beautiful and peaceful you are sleeping, so he lays down next to you without showing any affection towards you*

*After a few weeks,  Jungkook is at the company and you wake up with your maid waking you up*

Maid: Mrs.Jeon...there is someone who wants to see you *smiles*

Y/n: what? *You the get up and runs down stairs to see who it is*

Y/n: Oh hi! *Happy*

Blake: Hey, how have you been? *Hugs you tight*

Y/n: Good...I guess *slightly smiles*

Blake: where is he?

Y/n: oh, he's at work, don't worry

Blake: Oh ok *smiles*

Maid: hello, may I take your coat and would like a cup of coffee?

Blake: Oh yes please *smiles handing his coat to her*

*You guys then talk for hours*

Blake: You know, Your dad is acting really strange now in the company and Jungkook is really cold towards everyone...

Y/n: I-I know...he is acting cold even towards me and this will not end well...

Blake: I-I heard you have a problem with your health, is it ok if you tell me about it?

*You then explain to him everything, and when you were at the doctor*

*He looked at you shocked*

Y/n: so yeah, I guess this is my life from now on...

Blake: Yes...anyway, I think I should get going now *smiles and leaves*

*Next day*

*You went out with Rose and Lisa since you haven't spoke if a long time*

*You guys go to a cafeteria*

Y/n: Rose you know my marriage with Jungkook... Well I don't think it will continue anymore... *Looking down is tears playing with your fingers*

Rose: What do you mean...You two look perfect together *smiles holding your hand*

Lisa: I wouldn't risk it, I mean talk to him and figure things out... I don't want to see you hurt...

Y/n: I actually think I would be happier... Also...I don't actually think that My Father is really My Father..*You giggle*

*As soon as Rose and Lisa wanted to say something so you just said something quickly*

Y/n: anyway it's getting late so I better get

*At home*

*Luckily Jungkook is not going to the company today and you want to talk to him, so you went in the living room*

Y/n: Jungkook, we need to talk *serious tone*

Jungkook: What? * Cold tone. Looks at you as he sits down opposite you*

Y/n: You know, you should really get rid of this attitude, and especially towards me...

Jungkook: what are you talking about? *Disgusted face*

Y/n: exactly, see, You just did it again?!

Jungkook: Look, I don't want to argue and especially with you! *He then gets up and as he heads to the other room, you grab his wrist*

Y/n: Do you want a Divorce? * Teary looking straights and not at him*