part 5

*lisa saw that you are a but suspicious at the fact that you were about to say that your father abuses you*

Y/n: Yea, anyway.... I think I'll get going for a walk... *You then leave*

*You don't really know what to do since you want to go to school already*

*Time skipped, your wedding is today, and you are very nervous since you know that he likes you but you don't like him*

*Your father then garbs your arm and walks you down the aisle*

Y/f: Do not disappoint me, this is a dream come true *smiles, whispers*

*You then see Jungkook waiting for you, and he smiles but you can't even fake a smile or a real smile, you just get teary as you get to Jungkook and he takes your hands*

Pope: Ok Jeon Jungkook, do you take Min Y/n to be your beloved wife?

Jungkook: Yes...*smiles looking in your eyes*

Pope: Min Y/n, do you take Jeon Jungkook to be your beloved husband?

Y/n: y-yes *looking at your father*

*Blake is very annoyed that you are being forced, and he can tell you are nervous and you didn't want this*

Pope: I now present you, Wife and Husband... You may now kiss the bride.... Mr and Mrs Jeon it is official *smiles*

*He then kisses you and you try kissing back, and you can feel your father and Samantha smiling now that you are out of the house and you will bring money in the house*

*Jungkook then takes your hand and runs outside with you, so you are outside now*

Y/n: Why did you-?

Jungkook: I knew what your father was going to do, so I decided to take you out of there *looks in your eyes*

Mr Jeon: oh my son! Hello *hugs him tight and hugs you too*

Y/n:hello *slightly smiles*

Mr Jeon: I see you are my daughter in law now, I'm happy there is a strong woman by my son's side *smiles*

Y/f: Y/n! HOW DARE YOU-!
Oh Mr Jeon, I didn't see you there, I a very sorry *apologies by bowing in sort of respect*

Mr Jeon: oh, it's ok don't worry, anyway, you have got the house I gave you Jungkook *smiles*

*You then go home to change, after you change you go downstairs and see your father*

Y/f: What the hell are you still doing here?! GET OUT! *points at the door*

Y/n: Ok fine! JUST SO YOU ARE AWARE, NOT EVERYTHING HAPPENS JUST IF YOU SHOUT!

*As soon  as he raises his hand to slap you, you to your room and pack your stuff*

*BIG time skip*

*It has been 5 years since your marriage, and you just got home from going in town*

Jungkook: The first day of marriage when I told you, you will fall for me...look, you love me *smiles, kisses your lips*

Y/n: Well, of course I do, I mean we are married even if its forced, but I'm happy I got to marry a Man like you *smiles*

Jungkook: Ooh, I forgot...I need to go to the Company *face palm*

Y/n: How come?

Jungkook: Mafia things *smiles*

Y/n: Ok then, see you later I guess...

Jungkook: Oh, I'm not leaving now
Jeon Y/n *smirks*

Y/n: You want something? *smiles looking in his eyes*

Jungkook: yes, You *smirks looking in your eyes*