Part 4

Jungkook: Y/n, Will you be my girlfriend? *Smiles*

*You didn't know what to say since you didn't actually like him that much, and you wanted to be free for the week remaining*

Y/n: Look... I'm really sorry but I don't really think it would be a good idea...I mean, I'm not even ready for the wedding *you hope he doesn't get upset*

Jungkook: Oh, it's ok... I mean we will live in the same house from next week soo *fake smiles*

Y/n: I think my dad will be worried but especially Blake, he is very protective *smiles*

Jungkook: Ok, I'll take you home *smiles*

*He then starts the car and drives you home, when you get home Jungkook come in after you and your father sees you alone so he comes to you*

Father: HOW DARE YOU DISOBEY ME!!! *Slaps you and you fall on the ground*

*Jungkook heard shouting so he then runs inside seeing you on the ground*

Jungkook: YAH! SON OF A B****! *He then pushes your father*

Y/f: You have no RIGHT To BE IN THIS HOUSE AT THIS MOMENT! *he then also yells at Jungkook*

Y/n: FATHER! You have no right to get in Jungkook's business, HE IS NOT YOUR CHILD WHO YOU CAN MESS WITH *teary*

Y/f: I DO WHATEVER I WANT TO WHO EVER I WANT!

Y/N: Jungkook, please leave *you then pull him towards the front door*

Jungkook: tell me if he does anything to you, I don't care if we are nothing, i need to know *he then leaves*

*He then leaves and it's only you and your father and Samantha comes in the room and Blake gets home*

Samantha: What's with all the shouting?!  *Sees you home* oh hi Y/n, You have been stressing your father out lately...just let him rest!

Y/n: Samantha, I never wanted to be rude towards you and I thought that we could get along since we are both girls but seems like we can't....you are nothing to me so you can never tell me what to do! *You then run up stairs to your room and lock the door*

Blake: Im home! What happened?

Samantha: Oh, Y/n and her father got in a fight again *masages your fathers shoulders*

*he then runs up stairs and knocks on your door*

Y/n: GO AWAY!

Blake: Y/n, it's me *you then go unlock the door and when he enters you lock it back* are you ok *leans on your bed"

Y/n: Oh..yeah don't worry. *treating your cheek from the slap your father gave you*

*Next day*

*You decided that even though it's a weekend, you wanted to go to school so you did*

Y/f: Where are you going?!

Y/n: Ooh, I'm going to school...

Y/f: DID YOU GET A DETENTION?!
*Stand up*

Y/n: Oh, no, I-I need to help a friend with something *fake smiles*

Y/f: You better be, Help her get out of detention probably *talking to himself*

*You then leave*

*On the phone*

Rose: Hi Y/n...I heard you rejected Jungkook...

Y/n: Omg, did he really tell everyone?!

Rose: Don't worry, I've been talking to him recently about you *smiles*

Y/n: oh ok...

Rose: Anyway, I want you to meet my friend, so can we meet at school in 5 minutes?

Y/n: Sure, I'm on my way anyway *slightly smiles*

*End of call*

*You get to school and you see Rose with a girl waiting for you*

Rose: hey Y/n! So this is my bff Lisa, she goes to this school to but hasn't been in recently*smiles*

Y/n: hi, I'm Y/n , nice to see you *smiles*

Lisa: Nice to see you too... anyway I heard Jungkook likes you *smirks*

Y/n: Yeah about that....

Rose: did something happen?

Y/n: We are getting married next week *looks down*

Lisa: O.m.g, are you forced?!

Y/n: Yes, by my father, and I mean at least I won't get - *you stopped when you realised you were about to tell them that you are abused by your father*