Part 3

Jungkook: R-rose, please...go after her *tries to stay calm because of Bethany*

*Rose then goes to look for you*

Rose: Y/n! Where are you?! *Worried*

Y/n: I'm in here... *Calm voice*

Rose: oh thank god... *Relieved*
You wanna come back to class?

Y/n: No, tell him I'm going home *you then go home*

*Rose then goes back to class and tells the Professor*

Jungkook: Professor I'm leaving*leaves the classroom*

*Meanwhile, you got home not knowing Jungkook followed you to your house*

*You get home and your father slapped you when you saw him*

Y/n: What was that for?!*you keep your head to the side while slowly turning your head back to facing him*

Y/f: HOW DARE YOU LEAVE SCHOOL! YOU ARE GROUNDED!

Y/n: You know what Father?
I hate my school, I hate my friends,
And I hate this "family"
I hate everything about my entire stupid life
So you can yell at me dad and do whatever the hell you want... Because honestly...I wish I was dead where mum is, up there! *points up to the sky*

Y/f: DON'T YOU DARE TALK ABOUT YOUR MOTHER!

Y/n: I don't feel anything anymore! And you wanna know the best part? I don't even care...

*You didn't know that Jungkook actually heard the whole conversation with you and your father, so when you left straight away, you saw him and stopped*

Jungkook: Y/n...

Y/n: Leave me alone...

*You then left again quickly, and he followed you out*

*He caught up with you and stopped you by grabbing your arm and pulling you towards him*

Jungkook: Y/n, please stop *worried face*

Y/n: What do you want *sobs*
Your stupid girlfriend doesn't know how to keep her mouth to herself... And now look... My mum died, I would rather be with her than be here in this stupid world!

Jungkook: ok...I.. actually want you to feel like you belong in this world... I understand how you feel about this whole marriage...I am only doing it for my Father...

Y/n: And how can you stand it?

Jungkook: I can't.... I just hide my feelings...Ok look... I was meant to tell you this before like since you came to this school, I can't stop looking at you, and you know why I was making fun of you and "bullying" you? Because I was seeking for your attention... Now you know the truth about me *smiles*

Y/n: Then why didn't you tell me?

Jungkook: Because of Beth...

Y/n: How did she even become popular with that personality and attitude?

Jungkook: because, my father and her father forced us to date... My father is the Mafia Leader which makes me a Mafia too, and have my own company and makes me popular for being a Mafia's son...

Y/n: But how do our fathers know eachother?

*Authors note: you are now in a safe place sitting down and talking*

Jungkook: You father is a Mafia too, he works at my company, I am the CEO and my father is the Boss... Blake will be draged into this Mafia thing soon enough... *Smiles*

Y/n: .....

Jungkook: It's fine if you don't want to say anything, I know how you feel *he then comes in for a hug, and hugs you tight*

*You felt comfortable and safe in his arms now, so you hugged him back tight*

Jungkook: Do you want to come to my house for tonight? It's a weekend anyway *smiles*

Y/n: Sure, I can't even dare to go back in that crap anymore...

*You then get in Jungkook's car and he drives so his house which is a big mansion, you go both go in and his maid speaks*

Maid: Hello Sir... *Bows in respect*

Jungkook: Hi...Y/n is going to stay with us for tonight and possibly tomorrow *smiles, cold tone*

Maid: miss, can I take your coat?

Y/n: Oh yes... thanks *smiles and bows*

*You then go to his room and sit down with him while he is on the phone with his girlfriend*

Jungkook: Hello, I don't care what yous say, but we are over!

Bethany: what do you mean? Don't you love me anymore?!

Jungkook: I never loved you! Don't you remember our fathers told us to date and they made us to... You used me for my money and my popularity, you never cared about me!

Bethany: I don't know what to say, where iz all this coming from? *Pretends to cry*

Jungkook: Goodbye, Bethany *hangs up when she wanted to say something*

Jungkook: Y/n, Will you be my girlfriend? *Smiles*