Part 7

Jungkook: Yes! *Disgusted face looking at her, cold tone*

Y/n: Ok, well I'm really sorry ladies, Mr.Jeon give me your keys ... *Serious tone*

Jungkook: Why? *Still gives them to you*

Y/n: Thank you *serious tone*

*He then remains there and you go in the car with his car keys and drive home*

Mr.Park: Are you not going to go after her?

Mr.Jeon: no it's fine, I'll deal with her later *looks at the door*

Mr.Kim: I wish I would never have  to feal with mine *drinks wine looking at his wife disgusted *

*It's been like a few hours since you kef and Jungkook decided to head home too*

Jungkook: Y/n! *Comes in the house*

*No response*

Jungkook: Y/N! *Cold tone, just so you answer*

Y/n: DON'T YOU DARE USE THAT TONE WITH ME! And what do you want?

Jungkook: I'm sorry...

Y/n: A sorry isn't enough *you the go in the other room until he pulls you by your wrist and takes you to your shared room and throws you on the bed*

Jungkook: I hope this is enough *smirks*

*He then hovers over you and starts a make out session*

*After about 10 minutes, you try to stop him since you get out of breath*

Y/n: J-Jungkook, please, slow down *you moan*

Jungkook: ok.... *He then pouts and takes a c*ondom out of his drawer which he saved from a week ago, and he then enters you making you moan*

Y/n: Do you have protection?!

Jungkook: yes *giggles*

*He then starts going down to your neck and you scratch your hands onto the bed sheets and moan*

Jungkook: Hang in there baby girl *smirks and he continues*

Y/n: Jungkook, you'll give me hickeys! *Moans*

Jungkook: Everyone will know you're mine anyway *smirks*

*You start to feel relieved so he then starts to go slow*

Jungkook: Is that better? *Smirks*

Y/n: y-yes *you then start letting go of the bed sheets and suddenly hear the bed squeak*

Jungkook: I think we might brake the bes *smirks*

Y/n: You started this, so it's your fault if ut brakes *you try looking in his eyes but you can't*

*He then stops and lays down next to you and puts your in his enbrace as you look at his handsome face*

Jungkook: Is there something on my face? *Smiles*

Y/n: No, just too much handsomeness *smiles*

Jungkook: good, it's all yours and our future child's *smirks*

Y/n: Hmm *you scoff*

Jungkook: Next time I'm not using protection *smirks*

Y/n: What if I get pregnant now?

Jungkook: you won't, I won't let anything happen to you if you're scared, not ready or you don't wan to, don't worry I'm all yours, so when you want to be pregnant tell me and I'll make it happen *smiles pecking your forehead and went to sleep*

*You are now thinking about what just happened, you feel safe and comfortable when you are in his arms and you always wanted to feel this comfortable and protected, you want him to be there for you everytime something bad happens so you are protected by your forever lover*

*Next morning*

*You wake up and go downstairs for breakfast*

Maid: Hello, Mrs.Jeon are you alright? *Smiles*

Y/n: yes, why, did something happen? *Smiles back*

Maid: Last night, I heard the bed squeaking... *Smiles*

Y/n: oh that.... I have no idea what you are talking about, I'm so sorry *smiles nervously*

Maid: Oh alright, I am so sorry *she then leaves*

*You sit down and eat the breakfast the maid made, just before you finished you out your plate in the sink to be washed and felt two strong arms surrounding your waist tight and you turn around with a smile*

Jungkook: morning *smiles looking in your eyes straight*

Y/n: You are very naughty * smiles with wide eyes looking straight in his eyes*

Jungkook: really? *Sarcastic*

Y/n: the maid heard the bed squeak! *You whisper*

Jungkook: She'll have to get used to it until there will be someone running around the house *smirks and giggles*